What can you actually carry in picotins?

Does anyone worry about over stuffing their bags? I do so I try to limit the items to six or seven neccessities. I notice that it sags in the middle with sunglasses and anything extra.

Wow, all of your Picotins look gorgeous!
I do have a slight dilemma, I've been hunting for a GM Picotin but I was told that It's already discontinued, in fact my SA had just e-mailed me so earlier today.
I was in such despair :crybaby:I decided to take the plunge for a GM simply because I carry an umbrella on a daily basis and I fear that the MM might not be able to hold it, or does it? Also, does an MM go over your shoulder? If so, my dilemma might just have been solved :upsidedown:

Thanks always ladies!

Wow, all of your Picotins look gorgeous!
I do have a slight dilemma, I've been hunting for a GM Picotin but I was told that It's already discontinued, in fact my SA had just e-mailed me so earlier today.
I was in such despair :crybaby:I decided to take the plunge for a GM simply because I carry an umbrella on a daily basis and I fear that the MM might not be able to hold it, or does it? Also, does an MM go over your shoulder? If so, my dilemma might just have been solved :upsidedown:

Thanks always ladies!

^^ the MM cannot fit over the shoulder. I am petite and there is no way it can fit over the shoulder. A umbrella does fit in! I just put my umbrella in on top of all my stuff that is alreday in there (see previous pic) and it fits just fine, not poking out or anything! I think you would really like this size. :yes:

Most gorgeous indeed. Could you post a pic from the front? TIA.

sure! i DO love this bag . . . i offered to sell it once, but thank heaven my she had already found one somewhere else. (the universe protects us idiots.)

P1010623.jpg

I can carry my MM Picotin on my shoulders. I generally carry it this way when I need both hands free. Here are some pictures for reference.

Attachments

• DSC_0306.JPG
    DSC_0306.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC_0307.JPG
    DSC_0307.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC_0308.JPG
    DSC_0308.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0309.JPG
    DSC_0309.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 141
Thanks dressage queen. :flowers: Love it! Well, if you ever want a new home for the Picotin, you know where to PM me LOL!!!

coleigh you wear the Picotin well, very inspiring!