What BV is tempting you right now?

there is a red sloane on malleries right now- great seller- take a look.

Thanks for the info (no I haven't heard of Malleries before!) But I live in Europe. With that price plus shipping plus tax I'm better off buying from BV website straight.

Which, at this very moment, I need to refrain myself in a strait jacket as by the year ends I'll have 2 kids under 30 months and on maternity leave. Have to take deep breaths to not spend more than my mortgage on a handbag (or maybe I just won't tell my husband?). Hahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for the info (no I haven't heard of Malleries before!) But I live in Europe. With that price plus shipping plus tax I'm better off buying from BV website straight.

Which, at this very moment, I need to refrain myself in a strait jacket as by the year ends I'll have 2 kids under 30 months and on maternity leave. Have to take deep breaths to not spend more than my mortgage on a handbag (or maybe I just won't tell my husband?). Hahahahahahahahaha
when the kids are little there is no money for pocketbooks. i didn't get my first really good bag until my oldest finished college.
besides with two children under 30 months you won't have the time or the energy.

all kidding aside- feel good and enjoy the babies.

when the kids are little there is no money for pocketbooks. i didn't get my first really good bag until my oldest finished college.
besides with two children under 30 months you won't have the time or the energy.

all kidding aside- feel good and enjoy the babies.

Thanks! I'm sure I will (if I can get over the sickness and hip pain).

The thing is, when I was expecting my first 2 years ago I bought a handbag and said to myself 'this is the last until he goes to college'. Since then I've bought 3 more. eek.

My March update. As I posted in the walnut campana thread! I've consigned a walnut parachute so obviously the temptation has grown. Ardoise is off the list, for now.