What BV is tempting you right now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just curious to read what folks are percolating/plotting/planning as a possible BV purchase.

I'll start.

I am percolating on the Walnut Parachute and Ardoise Large Veneta. It's defintely a slow brew.

V's doggone parachute keeps popping in my head and recent hubbub about Ardoise (do I blame you Krawford?) has me quite curious about this color because I do so love to live in the grey.

I did think about a Tangerine Iron bag but I have the same bag in Shock and it's really perfect as a fun summer flirty bag so I can't even justify percolating on a would-be replacement.

2. I am stalking the BV website waiting for a baseball cervo to appear in gray. I am hoping it appears before I qualify for Medicare! You may laugh, but that's only a year away and there is no gray cervo in sight.

3. I'm loving the nero mini roma!

4. I am constantly thinking about an orange baseball cervo hobo, and orange large or maxi Veneta, and a large or maxi Veneta in Orchid and/ or shock.

But my mind keeps going back to the orange baseball hobo!!!!

5. I am thinking about the Nero Sloane. Have not seen the Sloane in person but am hoping to when I am away this weekend and will be close to a BV store.

6. Mini Roma - its so cute!

7. I want a neutral rete tote and a white large (or maxi!) veneta. But I've bought several bags in the past few months, so I need to resist temptation and save for a bit. sigh.

8. I'm assuming you've seen the one on e-Bay - I know the seller and I've had this 'pumpkin' (non-metallic copper) before - it's a great shade. Not too bright. But you may be looking for a brighter orange, IDK

9. Definitely a small brick bag, haven't seen a color I would like yet. Oh and Kris Jenner's black Sloane has been on my mind a lot as well.

10. Yes, I do like the color on that bag....but originally I wanted a brighter shade. But I am considering the bag on ebay.

You've had this color......I realize all computers show colors differently. But would say this is a vibrant color? It looks deeply saturated, which I love, but is there any brightness to it? Or is it a more subdued shade? Your opinion please :smile:

11. It's subdued. <--- and suddenly that word looks funny to me. ::sigh:: It is deeply saturated, but not bright.

12. Thanks Indiaink!

13. I saw a woman carrying a well worn Bella bag the other day and cannot get it out of my mind. She was the picture of casual-chic and that black Bella just completed the image perfectly. I thought I wanted it in Electrique, but am thinking the Nero would be my lifelong love -- :biggrin:

14. Definitely a large veneta in either adroise or now after the corot reveal the other day, the corot large veneta :rolleyes:.

15. Oh, what a timely thread to stumble upon... :graucho:

Hey grietje! I am (as you said) "percolating" on my first BV. I would love a brown veneta... the color "junior" on the bv website is gorgeous! The walnut looks lovely too, but I think it might be too light. Then there's the whole medium vs. large size conundrum! So much to consider... :thinking: