What BV is tempting you right now?

I'll put money on you ending up with the Tangerine Cervo.
:graucho:
There's an Orchid large Belly on the bay.

You might just win that bet! I just love the bright color and the cervo leather and baseball style. The bag is very light, easy to carry, and it's just so cute! Ok, the more I talk about it the more I get obsessed with it!!!! :lol:

I saw that Orchid Belly.....I usually just buy from US sellers......but it's a beauty!

Did they ever make a baseball cervo in Orchid???? :graucho:

So...is the large cabat that big? I wish they would do a cabat in a size between medium and large? Call it Marge or ledium?? Lol....I want that bag...or maybe a large cabat.

it isn't that the large cabat is that large it is that it is a lot of bag meaning-
when folded in it doesn't look large at all in fact it has a beautiful luxurious look but when you want to get something out you have to move the sides to get to the bottom. the vachette is more structured so easier to move around the nappa softer.

it isn't all that onerous- the positive is that your things are more protected/ more secure and of course you can carry a lot more.

there is also the factor of the weight. try it on and let me know what you think.

Maxi is my favorite, but I'm so sad that it only comes in tangerine this season! What about trefle or electrique for the US market, BV?! I do like tangerine though, so I might end up with that. But it's such a summery color and I'm having trouble getting in the mood with all this polar weather.

I also love the mini roma. It looks adorable in red.

would love to corral a lighter neutral in the Medium Campana or Parachute.
walnut is a lovely choice.

i'm oddly tickled by the Electrique Ayers Knot...perhaps feeling a need for some *shock therapy.* ;)

it isn't that the large cabat is that large it is that it is a lot of bag meaning-
when folded in it doesn't look large at all in fact it has a beautiful luxurious look but when you want to get something out you have to move the sides to get to the bottom. the vachette is more structured so easier to move around the nappa softer.

it isn't all that onerous- the positive is that your things are more protected/ more secure and of course you can carry a lot more.

there is also the factor of the weight. try it on and let me know what you think.
Will do....I tried one on a while ago and like the length better than the medium, but it sure is substantial.

I have been thinking a lot about the nero nappa duo bag and the large veneta in ebano. I think both are gorgeous and would work really well for me. I've sold several bags recently and am ready to go for one of these two but can't decide and I feel like I should really be sure since I've read the BV resale value isn't too good. I'm also waiting to see new seasonal colors the large veneta is made in... and if the cervo hobo were to come out in a charcoal-ish shade like mentioned above, I would also be very interested :smile: