What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

ok, let me re-phrase the question :biggrin:
why don't you wear yours?
Well, you have to look at my situation. Unlike you, I don't go to work every day, and my kids are grown up (most of the time :lol:). So there are several days a week where I barely leave the house, which is fine by me... quite frankly, I'm pretty good at staying home. My actual need for a handbag isn't high most days and with having as many bags as I do, it takes awhile for me to go through a rotation. Add to that my "special" bags don't see as much use as some others...take today for instance, today is "decorate the house for Halloween", which we do with enthusiasm as we get over 300 kids. So I'm home today. I guess I could take my Cabat and sit it outside on the front porch so it can watch...:giggle:

Well, you have to look at my situation. Unlike you, I don't go to work every day, and my kids are grown up (most of the time :lol:). So there are several days a week where I barely leave the house, which is fine by me... quite frankly, I'm pretty good at staying home. My actual need for a handbag isn't high most days and with having as many bags as I do, it takes awhile for me to go through a rotation. Add to that my "special" bags don't see as much use as some others...take today for instance, today is "decorate the house for Halloween", which we do with enthusiasm as we get over 300 kids. So I'm home today. I guess I could take my Cabat and sit it outside on the front porch so it can watch...:giggle:
are you going to outdo your last year deco?
it was freaking stunning!! :loveeyes: