What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

Off to have lunch with former co-workers. We are all retired, so we meet at least 3-4 times a year to complain about our former bosses and laugh. I never thought I could leave the house without a large bag, but Diane and TotinScience are teaching me how to travel lighter. I am even wearing cross bodies and they used to drive me batty. I finally figured out one cannot carry a 4 lb. bag as a cross body, lol. I am a slow learner.

Attachments

• 9FB21430-14C2-4F88-9EA6-08AE16403192.jpeg
    9FB21430-14C2-4F88-9EA6-08AE16403192.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 142
Off to have lunch with former co-workers. We are all retired, so we meet at least 3-4 times a year to complain about our former bosses and laugh. I never thought I could leave the house without a large bag, but Diane and TotinScience are teaching me how to travel lighter. I am even wearing cross bodies and they used to drive me batty. I finally figured out one cannot carry a 4 lb. bag as a cross body, lol. I am a slow learner.
Thats wonderful that you all stay in touch! Love your crossbody, i am still learning, but this i think is a Nodini? Inhave been eyeing these....it looks like a perfect sizevand easy to carry...love this color too...enjoy your lunch :smile: