What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

Denim in the medium cervo loop was released in 2017, I think (after a brief search through the threads). If it was a few years ago, you might have tried on the larger version instead.

I can't do an edit. I'm sorry for the multi messages. This is my medium.
View attachment 4325186View attachment 4325187
Thanks! I remember being happily surprised that it wasn't too big so I'm wondering if it was the medium. I do remember it was around $3400 so it might have been the large. That large looks huge in the photo.

One more question, sorry. Does it stick out far from your body? I just got a bag that was authenticated yesterday. It is fairly small in the length but the depth is still about 7 1/2 inches. It looks like it has the same construction as the loop. I was surprised when I got it that the bottom is stiff. It doesn't smush down when I carry it. Quite different from the baseball hobo, which sits flat against my body. I don't remember the denim cervo I tried on sticking out a bunch.

Thanks! I remember being happily surprised that it wasn't too big so I'm wondering if it was the medium. I do remember it was around $3400 so it might have been the large. That large looks huge in the photo.

One more question, sorry. Does it stick out far from your body? I just got a bag that was authenticated yesterday. It is fairly small in the length but the depth is still about 7 1/2 inches. It looks like it has the same construction as the loop. I was surprised when I got it that the bottom is stiff. It doesn't smush down when I carry it. Quite different from the baseball hobo, which sits flat against my body. I don't remember the denim cervo I tried on sticking out a bunch.
The Loop is soft and adaptable, even the large didn't feel sticky-outy but it was a huge bag. The medium is a nice size but I would have liked about 3 or 4 more inches of strap drop to make it pretty much perfect for me. If they ever do a size in between with a strap drop similar to the large size it would sell very well IMHO.

Does it stick out far from your body?.

The pricepoint does indeed sounds like the large which is a popular choice here too.

It doesn't stick out. Even when I do have more items within, it still sits very well under the arm and I can either have my arm resting on it or pushing it slightly behind me. Either way is comfortable. Cervo leather is soft and pliable so the bottom is not stiff. It is as comfortable as the baseball loop but I prefer this instead as it hangs higher on me and offers a slightly dressier look. It might not go over a thick winter coat though, due to the strap drop. I'm using it today. Will take a mod pic to share when I have a chance.

That looks a lot bigger than mine!
Thanks! It looks even more cavernous than the Bal Day! Is the bottom structured?
No I'm just really small :lol:. All bags look like that on me in pics (I guess in real life too). Yes, the bottom is somewhat structured but I don't feel it's sticks out or anything.