What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know!!

whateve likes this.

2. Ladies, these bags look gorgeous on you! Love both colors. This bag is definitely going on my wishlist! Does it have an official BV name? Thank you for the mod shots, always so helpful!

whateve likes this.
  3. 436ED573-A65D-4E08-BEFF-58C12CFACF79.jpeg Coffee in my usual cafe with Irish green small sling bag. No idea what’s its name but it is rather handy for errands near home

4. All these years on TPF, I always pictured you as a blonde :lol:

5. lol! Only in my fantasy life!

6. It’s called a “Drop Bag” :flowers:

Bagcoolie and dolali like this.
  7. Had a hard time deciding which bag to pair with my outfit today. Finally settled on the Lagoon cabat. 20190204_084416.jpg

8. I love it! That color is one of my favorites. Your blouse is so pretty, I love the whole outfit.

sngsk likes this.
    sngsk likes this.
  10. New Red hobo

Attached Files:

Kmora, Kharris332003, sngsk and 6 others like this.
  11. This is such a lunar new year color combo ! Nice !

frenziedhandbag and ksuromax like this.
  12. Absolutely gorgeous ensemble - really well put together! If I had a lagoon BV bag, I would not know what colors or outfit it will go with. You have definitely given me some great idea by this pairing. Thank you.

frenziedhandbag, sngsk and whateve like this.
  13. Happy New Year!!!!
    @sngsk and @frenziedhandbag and everyone else who celebrates!!!

Attached Files:

frenziedhandbag, sngsk and Bagcoolie like this.
  14. Thank you dear! Today is the first day of the Lunar New Year. We had started feasting since ytd with reunion dinners and festive goodies.

ksuromax likes this.
  15. New Red is so charming... hmmm, very much like its owner.

ksuromax likes this.