What bag gets you compliments -- but is a cheapie?

It's this little bag, that I bought when i was 8 and cost approx 0.90 USD. It's got a cute little paisley print, it's a thick cotton weave w/ rich colours, you can wear it across your body, it fit's a decent amount of stuff, and it's unique. Now it's starting to show some serious wear (a little fraying on the strap, a hole in the lining)

For me it is this bag I bought in Florence for maybe $50, when I thought that a red bag was definitely a must. But now I want something a bit classier than this and I hardly use it anymore, even if I still get compliments for it :confused1:

Attachments

• cv.jpg
    cv.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 123
Hello all! I bought a Jessica Simpson Delfina hobo, in black, which I purchased from a local second hand shop. The shop marked the bag at $28, however, with the trade-in items I brought, the bag ended up costing me $3.00! I was on a flight recently, and an attendant couldn't stop drooling over it. :drool: She couldn't believe it when I told her it was by Jessica Simpson. I adore it and receive compliments nearly every time I carry it. I hate to say it, but I actually enjoy carrying it more than the Marc Jacobs hobo I paid retail for! Go figure...:shocked:

a vintage black vinyl kelly style bag from the 1960's.
I originally got it to be different since I knew I wouldn't see anyone carrying the same one haha.

got it cheap but always get compliments on it.

^ I like Vera Bradley, I don't get some of the bad comments about VB. It is impossible to find where I live btw.

Most compliments are for my Chloe Beata. She is a beauty and very unusual, not the type of bag you see everyday. But it is not cheap. From my cheaper bags, I guess Furla is the most popular and gets a many compliments as well.

I have a massive bag which I got for less than 10 bucks and it is in the most beautiful red colour. That got me (or the bag) a lot of attention. I love it to death and have had it for more than 8 years. Value for money indeed!

The only people that typically compliment my bags are store SA's and my MIL, cheap or expensive. I am going to assume it is everyone else and not my taste. :amuse:

I get at least one compliment every time i use my juicy couture day dreamer. I paid $150 for it, well not even that since it was bought with a gift card. I have never gotten even one on my louis vuitton bag...In fact one of my friends said its because " You Juicy bag look so nice people know its real, but your LV bag looks the same as a fake one" -_- yea ok lol!