What bag gets you compliments -- but is a cheapie?

A LeSportsac L.A.M.B bag from Gwen Stefani's first collection. It's the nylon black and white with "Love Angel Music Baby" all over it with the guitar strap handle. People just really seem to love this little bag. :yes:

my Maxx NY faux-patent small bowler bag. Maybe cuz it's red, and shiny? Also the shape is really cute. It only cost me $65 on QVC!

attachment.php

My White House / Black Market bag that I got on sale for $40 has gotten the most compliments out of all my bags. It's white, has braided straps, and holds quite a bit of stuff.

I paid $199 for my Tano Boogie Bucket which was a steal in my hot opinion (esp. compared to other brands!) and I get compliments on it all the time. And I do mean ALL the time...I wear the bag a lot cos it's my fave in my whole collection.

Attachments

• blue1.JPG
    blue1.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 110
A LeSportsac L.A.M.B bag from Gwen Stefani's first collection. It's the nylon black and white with "Love Angel Music Baby" all over it with the guitar strap handle. People just really seem to love this little bag. :yes:

My daughter has that bag!! She loves it! It's really held up well...she wears it everywhere :yes: