What Are You Releasing Back Into The Wild?

Thinking about getting rid of my LV Emilie Wallet as I prefer a wallets with a zipper.

I have just returned the reverse Emilie I got for xmas. I have owned the empriente Emilie in the past, which I loved but ended up selling as i needed the funds back then. I love reverse mono so thought I'd love the Emilie but was disappointed with the dull colour and felt the quality was a bit off - the edge of the flap already seemed to be curling up. I ordered the Victorine instead as I already have a full size Zippy so went for a compact wallet this time.

Thinking about getting rid of my LV Emilie Wallet as I prefer a wallets with a zipper.

I previously had the Clemence zippered wallet and sold it for the Emilie in mono with rose ballerine.

I enjoyed the Clemence while I had it but eventually got frustrated with this zippered style. Because there is no "front" or "back" (they look the same on the DE) I was always opening the wallet up backwards and my cash was backwards and then I'd have to flip the wallet around. Then, I tried remembering that if I opened the zipper from left to right, that was the front and I wouldn't have to always flip it, but it got to be too much "thinking" for just opening a wallet. Also the sharp zipper scratched my fingers a few times when trying to pull my cards out of the card slots. Again, just too much flipping and thinking that went in to it lol.

So I sold it and bought the Emilie. I LOVE the Emilie. I have the original with the pink button and it's held up perfectly fine for me. I love that it has an official "front" and when I open it, all of my cards and cash are facing me.

I previously had the Clemence zippered wallet and sold it for the Emilie in mono with rose ballerine.

I enjoyed the Clemence while I had it but eventually got frustrated with this zippered style. Because there is no "front" or "back" (they look the same on the DE) I was always opening the wallet up backwards and my cash was backwards and then I'd have to flip the wallet around. Then, I tried remembering that if I opened the zipper from left to right, that was the front and I wouldn't have to always flip it, but it got to be too much "thinking" for just opening a wallet. Also the sharp zipper scratched my fingers a few times when trying to pull my cards out of the card slots. Again, just too much flipping and thinking that went in to it lol.

So I sold it and bought the Emilie. I LOVE the Emilie. I have the original with the pink button and it's held up perfectly fine for me. I love that it has an official "front" and when I open it, all of my cards and cash are facing me.
That's funny that you say that because I have a large zippy wallet, and I do the same thing. I unzip/open it from left to right, and if I don't, and I'm holding it backwards, it drives me nuts. I'm very OCD when it comes to stuff like that. But I still love it, regardless.

That's funny that you say that because I have a large zippy wallet, and I do the same thing. I unzip/open it from left to right, and if I don't, and I'm holding it backwards, it drives me nuts. I'm very OCD when it comes to stuff like that. But I still love it, regardless.
I have had all these wallets you guys mentioned, now I uses and loves - Sarah new model, zippy coin purse, card holder and pocket organizer, and agree, clemence was a bit pain to use, it also too narrow, difficult to pull cards out.

in full size wallet, I like Sarah the best, not too heavy and it can hold everything, plus front 4 card holder easy to hold the most used cards.

I have had all these wallets you guys mentioned, now I uses and loves - Sarah new model, zippy coin purse, card holder and pocket organizer, and agree, clemence was a bit pain to use, it also too narrow, difficult to pull cards out.

in full size wallet, I like Sarah the best, not too heavy and it can hold everything, plus front 4 card holder easy to hold the most used cards.
I love the Sarah wallet. I like how it has card slots on both sides and a zip pocket in the middle. I have zippy wallets and can’t seem to change from my Sarah..

I just sent off my Artsy (original) and Carmel hobo. I am now experiencing serious sellers remorse, which I intellectually know is unreasonable. That Artsy is huge, it was always uncomfortable to carry and it reminds me of a very dark time in my life, as I was in a very dark place when I got it. The Carmel was also very uncomfortable to carry and I even thought it was defective because it would just pool together on a lump when I wasn’t wearing it. I had to force myself to carry both of these bags so I have no idea what’s happening! 🤯

I just sent off my Artsy (original) and Carmel hobo. I am now experiencing serious sellers remorse, which I intellectually know is unreasonable. That Artsy is huge, it was always uncomfortable to carry and it reminds me of a very dark time in my life, as I was in a very dark place when I got it. The Carmel was also very uncomfortable to carry and I even thought it was defective because it would just pool together on a lump when I wasn’t wearing it. I had to force myself to carry both of these bags so I have no idea what’s happening! 🤯

You made the right decision!

No regrets. New year, new refreshed space opened for new, better things :smile:

• Love
Reactions: ChampagneandChakras
I still have my mono artsy original and haven’t used it in so long but for some reason cannot sell it yet. From your description it was the right decision to let the artsy go. You don’t want a bag associated with that vibe, it should be a happy thing to grab your bag and carry it. Use that money and find a bag or something else that makes you happy!!!
Which hobo did you get rid of?

I still have my mono artsy original and haven’t used it in so long but for some reason cannot sell it yet. From your description it was the right decision to let the artsy go. You don’t want a bag associated with that vibe, it should be a happy thing to grab your bag and carry it. Use that money and find a bag or something else that makes you happy!!!
Which hobo did you get rid of?
I finally decided after not using it in so long, the vibe, and my sincere desire to downsize what I carry! Carmel Mahina in cream Is the hobo I got rid of, another one I should have returned right away.