What Are You Releasing Back Into The Wild?

I finally decided after not using it in so long, the vibe, and my sincere desire to downsize what I carry! Carmel Mahina in cream Is the hobo I got rid of, another one I should have returned right away.
The artsy is huge and I don’t think I can fill it anymore but still cannot sell it for some reason. Every once in awhile I see it carried and love it.. I remember throwing stuff in there to fill it and then it was so heavy.

Reactions: OCMomof3
The artsy is huge and I don’t think I can fill it anymore but still cannot sell it for some reason. Every once in awhile I see it carried and love it.. I remember throwing stuff in there to fill it and then it was so heavy.
Artsy is beautiful, it was my dream bag for many years, I did got it several times, including Empreinte ones. The bag is a bit too big for my frame though, I sold them but it is a beautiful bag.

Artsy is beautiful, it was my dream bag for many years, I did got it several times, including Empreinte ones. The bag is a bit too big for my frame though, I sold them but it is a beautiful bag.
I had and sold empreinte artsy as well but can’t part with the mono. I was always frustrated with the empreinte and the lack of consistency for the embossing of the artsy.

Reactions: OCMomof3 and onlyk
I had and sold empreinte artsy as well but can’t part with the mono. I was always frustrated with the empreinte and the lack of consistency for the embossing of the artsy.
Ditto. I sold my Artsy in DA as well as the one in Empreinte. I can’t bring myself to sell the Mono version. I still think the bag is beautiful, but no longer wanted 3.

• Love
Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
I let go of my two artsy bags, black empreinte and canvas a while ago. I tried to love wearing them but I was wearing them less and less, the weight was too much. I’m now thinking of letting go my black empreinte Onthego MM as I’m not really reaching for it as much. My main workhorses are my empreinte PM, Chanel WOC and my Mazarine PM!

Reactions: TangerineKandy
I definitely letting go the small Kirigami and a few vintage pieces - still contemplating the vintage speedy 30, its such a classic beauty, but way too big for me and my style now, but keep having the feeling of keeping it.

View attachment 5971234
I let go of my vintage mono Speedy a few years ago and wish I had kept it! I still have à Damier version but there is something special about the monogram. 😊