What Are You Releasing Back Into The Wild?

I'm sad, but I've decided to sell back my yellow vernis Alma BB bag to FF. I love it, don't get me wrong, but I only use it on the weekends and I pretty much could use the extra money right now, so I decided to sell it back. I'm not heartbroken, but I am a little sad. Oh well. It's just a bag.
@Pop Art Suzy I am sorry to hear you sold your yellow Alma bb. But the truth is, if you are not wearing it much and could use the funds to purchase something you will use more then its the right decision. I look forward to seeing your new mahina one from Fashionphile:smile:

Reactions: Pop Art Suzy
@Pop Art Suzy I am sorry to hear you sold your yellow Alma bb. But the truth is, if you are not wearing it much and could use the funds to purchase something you will use more then its the right decision. I look forward to seeing your new mahina one from Fashionphile:smile:
Thank you, P&P! I was actually anticipating your response when I posted I was selling it. You're so kind and sweet, I knew you'd be disappointed. :heart: But, like you said, I was rarely wearing it and just figured I could put that money towards the Mahina I have on layaway instead. That bag I know I'll wear 7 days a week, for sure. It's definitely a good work week bag for me.

Believe it or not, I don't miss my Stephen Sprouse NF that I sold back either. I thought I'd be more upset about it, but nope. I use my "new" one instead everyday and I love it.

• Love
Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Thank you, P&P! I was actually anticipating your response when I posted I was selling it. You're so kind and sweet, I knew you'd be disappointed. :heart: But, like you said, I was rarely wearing it and just figured I could put that money towards the Mahina I have on layaway instead. That bag I know I'll wear 7 days a week, for sure. It's definitely a good work week bag for me.

Believe it or not, I don't miss my Stephen Sprouse NF that I sold back either. I thought I'd be more upset about it, but nope. I use my "new" one instead everyday and I love it.
I believe you @Pop Art Suzy :hugs:. There is a big difference between the GM and MM!
I love your new Neverfull as well:smile:

• Love
Reactions: Pop Art Suzy
My reverse pochette Métis. I rarely wear it, I reach more for my smaller bags

I agree. It has great capacity but I just found it too big for me. I love a crossbody bag but have found that i struggle when they get too heavy. I mostly use my PA and currently debating on keeping (or not) a speedy 20b. My PM got rehomed though.