What are these tokidoki bags?

tokiliciousjenny- your still on the hunt for that adios star zucca? I would say pulse but I know how picky you are, and its gonna be hard to find a great print since you have your other bag with its like, 8 million characters on it!!

once you get that, what is the next conquest? hehe
Yup, I'm now officially on the hunt for the adios star zucca. I might buy it from pulse and see what they can do about the print for me. I really only care about getting the lattes on there. I think I'm going to have to return the other bag. It does have a lot of characters and it's cute but I'm not in :heart: with the style. It's not what I really really want so then is it really such a bargain if I got it for $138 instead of $160 if I'm really never going to use it? What do you think I should do?

You are not crazy...I am exactly the same or maybe we are both crazy!! haha! Maybe you can help me I am now on the hunt for an adios star tokidoki zucca. I do not want to pay full price though. Do you think I should wait and see if the outlets eventually get it or should I order it from pulse and let them pick it out?? Any suggestions??
If you think you aren't going to ever use the adio star bag you have now I would definately return it. That's what I had to do with my pirate buon viaggio . You will be much happier if you get a zucca. I think if you call pulse they will work with you to get one with the lattes . They seem really nice every time I call them and bug them. I don't blame you for wanting one with the lattes. If I ever decide that I can' t live without the adios one I have to have the lattes too.

If your like me you'll never be able to wait to see if the outlets get them .

If you think you aren't going to ever use the adio star bag you have now I would definately return it. That's what I had to do with my pirate buon viaggio . You will be much happier if you get a zucca. I think if you call pulse they will work with you to get one with the lattes . They seem really nice every time I call them and bug them. I don't blame you for wanting one with the lattes. If I ever decide that I can' t live without the adios one I have to have the lattes too.

If your like me you'll never be able to wait to see if the outlets get them .
This is too funny!! I just had this exact conversation w/my BF. I asked him if he thought I should wait to see if the outlets get the adios star and buy it then...he said, "NO!" He knows me too well and I probably wouldn't be able to stop talking about it - which I haven't for the past week - until I had it in my possession!

I think I'm going to have a dilemma. The ebay seller actually e-mailed me today saying she shipped my purse today. If that is actually true, then I will definitely return the campeggio but I've been staring at it all day and it is the PERFECT campeggio in the adios star print so I might just have to keep it. My BF said I shouldn't have 2 of the same pattern b/c then how do you switch it up and being there are so many prints and not too many different style bags I defnintely shouldn't get 2 in the same pattern. Which makes sense to me. He's like what are you going to switch adios star for adios star?? So if that seller actually sends me the zucca there'll be no way for me to rationalize keeping the adios star campeggio. Am I making any sense??

I don't know if I can part with that bag b/c it's such a good one and I may use it one day! :nuts:

You are making perfect sense to me . LOL. I know what you mean it's hard to part with one once you have it. I even have a caramella that I am not crazy about but i just couldn't part with it.

Talk about an ebay dilemma I said I would never bid on one on ebay , but I did:noggin: and now I am praying that I get outbid because I just know that the person who is selling the item bid it up to my highest bid and now I am having bidders remorse. It ends in 3 hours and 40 some minutes.

You'll have to keep us posted on what you decide to do about getting your zucca hopefully your one from ebay will work out after all.

You are making perfect sense to me . LOL. I know what you mean it's hard to part with one once you have it. I even have a caramella that I am not crazy about but i just couldn't part with it.

Talk about an ebay dilemma I said I would never bid on one on ebay , but I did:noggin: and now I am praying that I get outbid because I just know that the person who is selling the item bid it up to my highest bid and now I am having bidders remorse. It ends in 3 hours and 40 some minutes.

You'll have to keep us posted on what you decide to do about getting your zucca hopefully your one from ebay will work out after all.
I'm glad I make sense to someone thanks for making me feel normal! :smile:

I ALWAYS wonder if the seller has a different ebay id and places bids on items they're selling...is that what you're talking about??? OMG!! I ALWAYS wondered that. You may still get outbid. What is it that you're bidding on?

I'll let you know what happens w/the zucca dilemma. I'm beginning to think this bag is cursed and I'm wondering if I do get it if I even want to be carrying it!!! :shrugs:

I was bidding on this purse. But someone just outbid me Yes !
eBay: NWT LeSPORTSAC BELLA PLAYGROUND TOKIDOKI BAGPURSE (item 230093032966 end time Feb-20-07 19:31:25 PST)

975a_1.JPG

I have that bag! I :heart: that bag! You can get it from the Southampton outlet store. Is it a bella bella?? I ordered mine over the phone from the Woodbury Common outlet and I paid $130 for it w/tax & shipping. The bag itself only cost $111. I just read somewhere that the outlet has playground...you should call there and see if you can get one from them. Mine has lattes all over the front part! You know how I :heart: the lattes!

I can't believe you know for a fact that the sellers log on and bid it up...I always suspected that but never knew for sure. I KNEW IT...KNEW KNEW KNEW IT!! So what happens if they win their own item under a different name, they pay ebay the $$ they owe and relist??

Wow! Someone typed in the waaaaaaaay wrong amount! :roflmfao:

I:heart: TOKIDOKI - Good thing you weren't bidding on this! I don't know that anyone will outbid bidder 6 !!! :roflmfao:

What's ebay's policy on this? I bet it's BIDDER MUST PAY!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

TokiliciousJenY: I am not sure if they have to pay ebay if they win their own item or not, but I know that they just relist the item.
I am glad I was not bidding on that Portatelefono .

That's too funny either someone is playing a joke or accidently typed in the wrong bid.
I think it's got to be an error...do you think someone would play a joke like that?? I'm glad neither your nor I are bidding on that portalefino!! That's really funny! I'm sure the person that placed the bid isn't laughing! They're probably :sweatdrop: !!

I bet you that the seller/winner all in one just pays ebay the $$ and then relists or else says the high bidder backed out. Wow what a scam!! No wonder I never win anything for a reasonable amt of $$. The seller IS always bidding it up! :cursing:

Yeah bidders must pay. you only have so long to retract your bid if the item is getting ready to end. It has to be someone though that doesn't really care and is just joking around becuase they don't seem to be changing the bid.

Yeah bidders must pay. you only have so long to retract your bid if the item is getting ready to end. It has to be someone though that doesn't really care and is just joking around becuase they don't seem to be changing the bid.
Oh, they can edit the bid after they place a giant bid like that? I've been ebaying for years but it's obvious that I don't know any of the rules!