What are these tokidoki bags?

As for the 'too young' discussion- I am 36 and love my Tokidoki's (and my CHloe & MJ) my everyday bag right now is a Ciao Ciao in Fuomo (a grayish solid) but it still has the cool multicolored zippers and I have wallet and portatelefono in the prints- so its subtle but still fun! I love Tokidoki!!!

as long as your bag makes you happy, thats all that matters...not even age. its like me telling a Chloe fan that i dont like paddingtons because they're so bulky and heavy...and whats w/ the padlock?! i'll stick to my lightweight, easy to access tokidoki, thanks :]

I Love The Tokidoki Bags!!! The Designs Are Super Hot! I Don't Own Any, But, I Bought Two Different Pieces For Gifts (Two Girls That Love Them!)....I May Have To Buy A Piece For Myself!!! You All Have Beautiful Collections!!!:love:

I know I am the same way. I can't stop . I lay in bed at night thinking about what bag I am going to look for when I wake up in the morning. I am crazy.:nuts:
You are not crazy...I am exactly the same or maybe we are both crazy!! haha! Maybe you can help me I am now on the hunt for an adios star tokidoki zucca. I do not want to pay full price though. Do you think I should wait and see if the outlets eventually get it or should I order it from pulse and let them pick it out?? Any suggestions??

You are not crazy...I am exactly the same or maybe we are both crazy!! haha! Maybe you can help me I am now on the hunt for an adios star tokidoki zucca. I do not want to pay full price though. Do you think I should wait and see if the outlets eventually get it or should I order it from pulse and let them pick it out?? Any suggestions??

tokiliciousjenny- your still on the hunt for that adios star zucca? I would say pulse but I know how picky you are, and its gonna be hard to find a great print since you have your other bag with its like, 8 million characters on it!!

once you get that, what is the next conquest? hehe