What animal has been the "Love of your Life", past or present

The love of my life, Kiki, had a bad seizure. We took her to the vet - this has never happened before. They did bloodwork and we'll know something in a few days. I'm so worried! After her seizure, one of our other kitties (her baby) stayed with her the rest of the day. She wouldn't leave her side. She's curled up beside her mommy right now. My Kiki has to be okay. . .

The love of my life, Kiki, had a bad seizure. We took her to the vet - this has never happened before. They did bloodwork and we'll know something in a few days. I'm so worried! After her seizure, one of our other kitties (her baby) stayed with her the rest of the day. She wouldn't leave her side. She's curled up beside her mommy right now. My Kiki has to be okay. . .

My thoughts are with you, I so hope Kiki is OK. Its funny how other animals of the household know when one is ill. When you say she is having seizures do you mean she is having fits, if so their is medication that can control them but they only have to go on medication if they are having a lot of them. Please try not to worry, although I know you will, let us know how she gets on

So sorry dlg. Hope your Kiki is fine. You're in our thoughts. It's so cute that her baby is staying by her through this. Please keep us posted on Kiki.

Juliep, I cannot resist giving Driplets kisses all day long, and already gave her 5 from you! I'm so glad you could see the love in her eyes. That's what I was talking about earlier, how she tells me she loves me. Perhaps I'm imagining or projecting my own thoughts, but how can I not think that when I see that face?

While it seems unfair to say this one girl is the doggie Love of My Life, I have to admit it is true: my Rottn girl is everything to me. When I work at home she always sleeps at my feet (on her bed of course), and when I go places I try to take her with me if I think doggies will be welcome. She is a total lapdog and very cuddly. She is impecabbly trained too, a real treasure to live with:

Picture073.jpg

Thanks Decophile!!

She is a real doll, a total cuddlemuffin!! :love:

I also have a Weim who is very sweet, but not all into snuggling.
My previous Rotten One definitely didn't dig being hugged, but this one is a KEEPER! LOL :P

My baby Sasha....she's all grown up now but this was her as a kitten. Shes 3 years (human life) now. love her soooooo much!

sashacopyif8.jpg

I Love your kitty! She reminds me of my little 2 1/2 year old girl Spike!:love:
I have 3 Kitties! Tigger- 12 1/2, a BIG (20 lb) chocolate siamese, Sammie-4 1/2, A Cream Siamese and my Special Baby, Spike, a Lilac Persian. She was my 40th birthday present. She is in my lap anytime I am home and follows me everwhere. The other 2 sleep 23/7 and Spike is glued to my hip. She is the love of my life!:yes:

While it seems unfair to say this one girl is the doggie Love of My Life, I have to admit it is true: my Rottn girl is everything to me. When I work at home she always sleeps at my feet (on her bed of course), and when I go places I try to take her with me if I think doggies will be welcome. She is a total lapdog and very cuddly. She is impecabbly trained too, a real treasure to live with:

Picture073.jpg

What a beautiful dog, her eyes speak volumes of pure love

I started this thread because of the love of my life was Barnaby my Newfoundland. I cannot take any pictures of him because he died on the 1st June 2001, but have taken photos of a picture I had commisioned of him which hangs in my hall.
He truely was a gentle giant, yet so strong and majestic. He would stand over the park the wind blowing in his black mane and people would just stop and stare, then smile. Barnaby could always make you smile, even complete strangers. He was always beside me and would have defended me to the death. I still miss him like it was yesterday.
Barnaby died from a heart condition that came on so quickly, he died in my arms at home and is buried in my garden. I thought my world would end when I lost him and I know part of me died that day with him. I hope we meet again at Rainbow Bridge.

Attachments

• 130_3084.JPG
    130_3084.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 28
  • 130_3085.JPG
    130_3085.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 84
Saich2...I love Barnaby. Newfoundands are such wonderful beings. I had the pleasure of caring for one while a friend was out of town and have been hooked on these gentle creatures since! He was beautiful and you will be with him one day, he is waiting :love:

Decophile...Driplets is even smiling at you how could anyone deny the love she has for you. Thank you for passing on my smooches to her! I can't pass by any of my four cats without kissing them either....they probably think I'm crazy I could spend all day just giving them love!