Went shoppin' last night!

Hi LV sister...The bag unfortunately does not have a back pocket or a dedicated phone pocket inside -just the regular inside pocket with a zipper. It does have the turnlock on the front instead of the one that they made a few years ago which closed with the snap. I personally prefer a turnlock. I took a picture with my GST and WOC for size comparison.

Attachments

• 20120626144808.jpg
    20120626144808.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 788
Hi LV sister...The bag unfortunately does not have a back pocket or a dedicated phone pocket inside -just the regular inside pocket with a zipper. It does have the turnlock on the front instead of the one that they made a few years ago which closed with the snap. I personally prefer a turnlock. I took a picture with my GST and WOC for size comparison.

Thanks for yr quick reply! Are my eyes cheating on me or is THE elastic CC really almost as long as yr GST? Thats big! But it looks great on you :smile: would you mind sharing THE product code? What kind of leather is it, calfs or lamb? Thanks again!

Thanks for yr quick reply! Are my eyes cheating on me or is THE elastic CC really almost as long as yr GST? Thats big! But it looks great on you :smile: would you mind sharing THE product code? What kind of leather is it, calfs or lamb? Thanks again!
Sorry it took so long to reply. GST is about 2 inches longer and 3 inches taller. The depth though is significant since this is kind of like a clutch. It is calfskin and the style number is A67317Y07754. When I first looked at it I wasn't too sure about it as it looks quite casual, now I love it and have used it every day! I havn't seen the taupe but I bet it will be beautiful....Good luck with your decision:biggrin:

Sorry it took so long to reply. GST is about 2 inches longer and 3 inches taller. The depth though is significant since this is kind of like a clutch. It is calfskin and the style number is A67317Y07754. When I first looked at it I wasn't too sure about it as it looks quite casual, now I love it and have used it every day! I havn't seen the taupe but I bet it will be beautiful....Good luck with your decision:biggrin:

Thank you again Mosenna for the information! Gonna call my local store and hope they have this in stock :graucho: Congrats to you with your new beauty :biggrin:

OP, i hope you dont mimd me asking a question here...
Could anyone enlighten me the major difference between this elastic cc crossbody bag to the chain around messenger (CAM)?
OPs bag is absolutely adorable, so is the medium CAM. Which one will you prefer?? Which has more capacity??

OP, i hope you dont mimd me asking a question here...
Could anyone enlighten me the major difference between this elastic cc crossbody bag to the chain around messenger (CAM)?
OPs bag is absolutely adorable, so is the medium CAM. Which one will you prefer?? Which has more capacity??

I have the medium CAM in black and I love it! The leather is virtually indestructable. I think the main difference between the CAM and this bag is that the CAM has only 2 grommets vs this bag with 4 grommets. So this bag you wear as shoulder bag or messenger. CAM (medium and small) is I think meant for crossbody wear only. Sometimes I do wear the my CAM as a shoulder bag by shortening the chain/strap under the flap with a Chanel ribbon. Works fine for me :smile:
Oh, and the CAM closes with a magnetic snap and this bag has a CC lock twist closure.

ironic568 said:
I have the medium CAM in black and I love it! The leather is virtually indestructable. I think the main difference between the CAM and this bag is that the CAM has only 2 grommets vs this bag with 4 grommets. So this bag you wear as shoulder bag or messenger. CAM (medium and small) is I think meant for crossbody wear only. Sometimes I do wear the my CAM as a shoulder bag by shortening the chain/strap under the flap with a Chanel ribbon. Works fine for me :smile:
Oh, and the CAM closes with a magnetic snap and this bag has a CC lock twist closure.

Ironic568 - Thank you so much for the insight on CAM! :smile:

Congrats and happy for you that you managed to exchange the other bag for something you now enjoy. I'm not a big fan of this one for me particularly but it looks absolutely great on you, great choice !!!

Ironic568 - Thank you so much for the insight on CAM! :smile:

You're welcome :smile:. Are you deceiding between the CAM or this bag? I really like this bag too, but would need to see it in person first. The color of this bag is to die for though!
What I like about the CAM is the chain all around the bag, makes it stand out alot.

Last edited:

Whoa, this bag looks really roomy, but not too big and bulky. Great buy Mosenna, I love the color. I'm so into everything cross body lately :yahoo: