Went shoppin' last night!

Sorry it took so long to reply. GST is about 2 inches longer and 3 inches taller. The depth though is significant since this is kind of like a clutch. It is calfskin and the style number is A67317Y07754. When I first looked at it I wasn't too sure about it as it looks quite casual, now I love it and have used it every day! I havn't seen the taupe but I bet it will be beautiful....Good luck with your decision:biggrin:

What a difference three weeks can make....went to my local store last weekend as I was in the neighborhood and asked again about their (pre)fall collection...They did order this bag in anyways in the color taupe, green and brown ( in their computer there were six colors I believe...) and I put myself on the list for the taupe and brown...Now I cant wait, super excited right now :biggrin:
@Mosenna, would you mind doing a picture with what fits in this elastic CC? Does the chanel sunnies case fit in as well as a wallet? Cos that s the only downside I experience with the mini flaps, can't bring my sunnies!:sweatdrop:

Thanks again!

What a difference three weeks can make....went to my local store last weekend as I was in the neighborhood and asked again about their (pre)fall collection...They did order this bag in anyways in the color taupe, green and brown ( in their computer there were six colors I believe...) and I put myself on the list for the taupe and brown...Now I cant wait, super excited right now :biggrin:
@Mosenna, would you mind doing a picture with what fits in this elastic CC? Does the chanel sunnies case fit in as well as a wallet? Cos that s the only downside I experience with the mini flaps, can't bring my sunnies!:sweatdrop:

Thanks again!
I am away from home for a few days and didn't bring that purse with me. It is surprising what you can fit in it! You will certainly be able to fit more in there than a mini. I have had my glasses case, wallet, phone makeup kit etc all in there! I even but a water bottle in there, wrapped in plastic of course with my other necessities.
If you are looking for a casual bag but still a Chanel than this may be it. I've seen pictures of the taupe and if they had that in the store, I probably would have gotten that color. I like my burgundy but that taupe is to die for! It fits wonderfully under the arm since it is not bulky if you double strap it. Also, the grommets are side by side on top of the flap which I really like.......
I'll post pictures when I get back but maybe you will have yours by then?

Congrats! I simply love it!!
Do you mind sharing the price?
I feel that the prices in Dubai where I live and shop a significantly higher than ohter countries :sad:

Hi fellow Chanel lovers! I bought a gold laminate Mini Clams pocket and immediately regretted buying it that I didn’t even open the box for two days. Finally opened it and tried to bond but was a no go! I went to the other Chanel boutique in my city looking for something to exchange it with when the sweetest SA showed me this new item that had just come into the store. Let me introduce the Elastic CC which is the same leather as the Shiva but with a thinner and longer strap – a little easier for cross-body. It is a flap with the elastic underneath. They had it in burgundy and black but it also can come in green. I absolutely love it as it is casual/edgy, and cross-body if needed.

I've seen pictures of the taupe and if they had that in the store, I probably would have gotten that color. I like my burgundy but that taupe is to die for!

I agree....I got the taupe in the small elastic flap and totally love it!! However, the burgundy is also great, so I got the large elastic flap in that color. The elastic cc also comes in two tote versions A67319 (large hobo $2800) & A67320 (smaller wide tote $2400). Both are nice, but the hobo works better for me....currently have the khaki (which is actually more of a brown) and am thinking about getting it in black and taupe.

So glad they re-released the Elastic CC collection!

I am away from home for a few days and didn't bring that purse with me. It is surprising what you can fit in it! You will certainly be able to fit more in there than a mini. I have had my glasses case, wallet, phone makeup kit etc all in there! I even but a water bottle in there, wrapped in plastic of course with my other necessities.
If you are looking for a casual bag but still a Chanel than this may be it. I've seen pictures of the taupe and if they had that in the store, I probably would have gotten that color. I like my burgundy but that taupe is to die for! It fits wonderfully under the arm since it is not bulky if you double strap it. Also, the grommets are side by side on top of the flap which I really like.......
I'll post pictures when I get back but maybe you will have yours by then?
Thanks for letting me know it can fit the sunnies case :cool: Now getting even more excited :biggrin: I also especially like the fact you can wear it as a shoulder bag and also crossbody so versatile like their classic flaps:smile:Would love to see your pictures, since my local store isnt expecting the prefall collection to arrive that soon :sweatdrop: So your pictures would be more than welcome to hold off my impatience :graucho: They didnt have any pictures of the colors for me to see, so it will be a surprise for me how it turns out irl eventually....Or do you happen to know the picture of the bag on chanel site might be taupe?? I like that color and your burgundy very much :tup:

I agree....I got the taupe in the small elastic flap and totally love it!! However, the burgundy is also great, so I got the large elastic flap in that color. The elastic cc also comes in two tote versions A67319 (large hobo $2800) & A67320 (smaller wide tote $2400). Both are nice, but the hobo works better for me....currently have the khaki (which is actually more of a brown) and am thinking about getting it in black and taupe.

So glad they re-released the Elastic CC collection!
OMG would you mind sharing some pictures of all the colors you have, would be much appreciated!!:yes::sweatdrop:

Congrats! My sis bought the exact purse today at Saks. FYI- Neimans has it in green and taupe. The boutique has all the colors. Saks only had burgundy and green.