Well My French Blue Matelasse Is Here!!!

OMG, Deana!!! That is absolutely gorgeous and suits your collection perfectly! I love how you love the girly bags. That is a stunning collection!

WOW Deana :nuts: you lucky girl :yahoo: !!! The FB Matelasse is just BREATHTAKING :drool: ... and a matching charm on it as always :heart: .... you're the greatest !! Congrats sweety and thank you so much for sharing :flowers: :love:

GORGEOUS! and of course the braid charm is TDF :heart:
I'm surprised how big it is. I saw them but never took that bag down and tried it on. It didn't look that big but they were on the top shelf so I guess it was deceiving.
Now you need the new ocean, royal whatever they are calling it now.
Gorgeous collection and I love the metallic pink. Very cute.

I really like the FB, Matelasse combination! Congrats on a such a wonderful collection. The only problem, I imagine, is trying to pick which bag to use each day...though that's not a bag problem to have. :P

GORGEOUS! and of course the braid charm is TDF :heart:
I'm surprised how big it is. I saw them but never took that bag down and tried it on. It didn't look that big but they were on the top shelf so I guess it was deceiving.
Now you need the new ocean, royal whatever they are calling it now.
Gorgeous collection and I love the metallic pink. Very cute.
:sweatdrop:
No fair pp!!! You're not supposed to tempt me like that! You know me so well, as of course I am already pondering how the new Ocean color will look. But I am really going to try to stick with just getting a Violet bag! I am really, really, really going to just get Violet! REALLY!
:yes:
I totally agree on the size. Even in the pictures the other Matelasse owners posted with them holding the bag, it didn't look that big. I thought the best way to show the actual size would be to take photos of it next to familar styles. I would love to see the larger size just to see how big it is!
:heart:
Thanks for all the sweet compliments on my little collection!
;)

*gawks* at the French Blue color....

OMG Deana the color's just divine! I simply must find one in the First size now :heart:

Thanks for posting the pics!!

*gawks* at the French Blue color....
OMG Deana the color's just divine! I simply must find one in the First size now :heart:
Thanks for posting the pics!!
:yes:
Please let me know if you find a store that carries them! I have heard Aloha Rag is supposed to, but so far they don't have any.
:crybaby:

It's beautiful ... I wasn't excited about the matelasse until seeing it in vert gazon & now the french blue!!!

I can't believe how your collection has grown & evolved since you first posted to this forum...& your purse charms are so special...so uniquely Balenciaga w/the tassels... :yes: