Well My French Blue Matelasse Is Here!!!

Wow!! What a gorgeous bag and a lovely addition to your collection!! :yes:

I love all of your bright colors!! I envy you & PowderPuff for your year-round bright-colored, enjoyable climates!!! ;)

Deana - congrats on your latest addition. My black matelasse is my favorite bbag. Love the look and style and want to add another color in this style to my collection - something from f/w 07.

Deanna! I love it! FB is so amazing (you all know how much I adore mine) it really is fantastic in the matelasse and makes your collection POP even more! LOVE IT!

:nuts:

Deana, congrats on a gorrrrgeous and stunning new bag!! I LOVE it!! :tender: The bright blue is so fun and it's such a lovely addition to your already beautiful and drool-worthy collection!!! :drool: lucky you!:woohoo:

:shame:
Thanks everybody! Your are all so sweet, as usual!

tiramisu...you can come worship them anytime you want! It's so much fun seeing family photos from everyone. It's my favorite way to see the bags!

grande latte...yes, the straps are long enough to wear on the shoulers.

kaka...yes I would imagine the tassels won't split with the stitch in them, but these tassels are super stiff. I am not sure if it's because of the stitch, or if it is a stiffer leather. Maybe other Matelasse owners can give us their take on this.

tnc 727...yes, it is huge. I thought the comparison pictures would help you guys get a better sense of the size.

handbagaddict4ever...I can relate! I can't decide which color I like better, your VG or my FB! Your Vert Gazon is absolutely stunning!

pinkchristie22...I know!!! We are all so bad for eachother here! It's so darn tempting seeing all these beautiful bags pictured in one place!

alisonanna...I will try to take some photos and add them here. But until then, here is a link to pics myindulgence took of her holding the bag.
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/i-heart-matelasse-and-my-first-tpf-pic-121452.html

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to stop by and add your comments. I really appreciate it!
:heart: