Well Colour Me Confused

I never thought that I was a white bag person but Barbs yours is lovely. Maybe a bit of smudge on a birkin gives it personality (since it is a casual bag) whereas it would just be dirt on a kelly???

Thanks Sus! When it first arrived... I (and other friends) actually thought it was "too" white... but for sure not any more! You are right, it's a casual bag and a bit of dirt definitely gives it more character! :heart: the way you think!

i have a huge JPG shoulder birkin in white clemence, i love carrying it during spring/summer and can also be great as winter white. anyways, just make sure you don't carry it wearing jeans!

i have a huge JPG shoulder birkin in white clemence, i love carrying it during spring/summer and can also be great as winter white. anyways, just make sure you don't carry it wearing jeans!

ack! so there IS a colour transfer with Clemence? what else, besides denim, transfers?
pazt are you in southern california? i met a woman at Prada through my SA with a JPG white Birkin in Clemence! she told me to "save up" haha little did she know money was burning a hole in my pocket at the time.

I would LOVE to own white H bag!!!:love: I LOVE white!!! GO FOR IT!!!

037E9.jpg

70290_Victoria_Beckham_out_in_Londo.jpg

ack! so there IS a colour transfer with Clemence? what else, besides denim, transfers?
pazt are you in southern california? i met a woman at Prada through my SA with a JPG white Birkin in Clemence! she told me to "save up" haha little did she know money was burning a hole in my pocket at the time.

croissant, the denim transfers hasn't occurred yet but i'm just extra careful. i usually wear white jeans with it and no, i'm from texas! :nuts:

I :heart: white H bags! I have a white 35cm Birkin and it is my favorite right now. I get more stares on white than any other of my H bags. I agree with Barbs that at first you will think it's too white....but that will last for a minute. The first time I used it....I remember sitting in the passenger seat, driver (DH) braked too hard and next thing I know...I have a smudge of lipstick on the handle....:wtf: ....swiped it clean...and good again.

There is a gorgeous white clemence Bolide in the MP. If I didn't have my Birkin already, I would definitely get a Bolide.......

Croissant......I think you should go for it. You are in love with the color and from what I've seen of your closet (not that I've BEEN in your closet......although THAT'S a trip I'd love to make), I think you'd be as careful as you can be with a white bag. Personally, I can't keep anything white clean for longer than a nano-second so I never have this kind of decision-making stress. Plus, you can use this bag year round where you live......it's all good!!!!!

Croissant......I think you should go for it. You are in love with the color and from what I've seen of your closet (not that I've BEEN in your closet......although THAT'S a trip I'd love to make), I think you'd be as careful as you can be with a white bag. Personally, I can't keep anything white clean for longer than a nano-second so I never have this kind of decision-making stress. Plus, you can use this bag year round where you live......it's all good!!!!!
oh shopmom i heard you were an enabler and you're proving your rep right now!! ahhh!! i'm not too scared- i'm so careful with black and that i dont even have to worry about. ok, well, if this is going to happen i have to do a bit of trading in with the old unfortunately..:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
so it will take a bit of time, but i'll try to get it done sooner rather than later so i can have a white Kelly for CHRISTMAS!!!

i'm dreaming of a WHITE CHRISTMAS, GUYS!!:love::love::love:

oh barbs such a cute Birkin!! is it a 30cm?? it's lovely!!!! i see what you mean about the handles. the body looks flawless but the handles look a bit darker. but you say you aren't a crazy person with your bags. any advice? i should probably wear it on the crook of my arm or use the strap as often as possible.

Thanks! Yes it's a 30cm! No, I am not careful with my bag at ALL and I use it very casually!!!

Mmm... advise :confused1: can you tie a scarf around the handles? Like you are accessorizing your bag? I am thinking out loud and just tired it out (attached photo)... not sure... looks a little bandaged up... but for sure your handle can be saved! Make sure you buy some purse lining for inside that bag... highly recommended!

Attachments

• K.jpg
    K.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 68
Thanks! Yes it's a 30cm! No, I am not careful with my bag at ALL and I use it very casually!!!

Mmm... advise :confused1: can you tie a scarf around the handles? Like you are accessorizing your bag? I am thinking out loud and just tired it out (attached photo)... not sure... looks a little bandaged up... but for sure your handle can be saved! Make sure you buy some purse lining for inside that bag... highly recommended!

the one i'm hoping to get is lined with chevre so it might not be as sensitive, but i guess it couldn't hurt. wallets and keys are always hidden dirt magnets as are cell phones.
to tell you the truth im not such a huge fan of twilly's on bags. i think it's because the bag is so beautiful it's almost like it hides it! i'd most likely be anal retentive about washing my hands before holding her by the handle. i used to have good practice with an LV murakami black speedy. i would make such a production of trying not to get dirt on the handles or wet spots on it.

the one i'm hoping to get is lined with chevre so it might not be as sensitive, but i guess it couldn't hurt. wallets and keys are always hidden dirt magnets as are cell phones.
to tell you the truth im not such a huge fan of twilly's on bags. i think it's because the bag is so beautiful it's almost like it hides it! i'd most likely be anal retentive about washing my hands before holding her by the handle. i used to have good practice with an LV murakami black speedy. i would make such a production of trying not to get dirt on the handles or wet spots on it.

I agree, I won't bandage any of my bags up... it some what hides the beauty of the bag. But the white handle is for sure difficult to keep clean... don't know, seems like because it is white, the handle tends to go more yellowish... :shrugs: Hey but it does act character! Am sure Sophia's is not all clean... pictures can be decieving (and for sure the body of my bag doesn't look as white as in the photo).

I have the White Togo MM Picotin with Vert Anis on the interior of the handles. The Vert Anis is genius because it prevents the handles from getting dirty...or at least looking dirty. I haven't had a problem at all keeping it clean.

I agree with the comments on Sophia Coppola and her White Birkin. She pulls it off so well because she is such an aesthete and is always dressed so tastefully and with a minimalists touch.

I think clean lines are an important part in pulling of a White Hermes Bag.