Welcome to the new PurseForum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure I understand what you mean, please elaborate.

Yeah that had nothing to do with you, unsure why you were alerted there.

I know there are some settings for the signature, I am going to look into it.

I have some work to do on the navigation to optimize it, I will definitely place the watched forums / threads more prominently.

There are some tools to accomplish this, will look into it!

So the app was pulled from the app store months back by Apple (globally) because the app developer didn't keep it up to date with Apple's iOS requirements. The devs stopped support for our app entirely, so there was no way to modernize it or offer any support for it. The functionality is no longer supported on the new platform.

This being said, we are working on a new app that is rebuilt from the ground up.

Wow. Cool. Thanks for clarifying @Vlad

Images should now show large inside the posts without the need for opening the lightbox (for the most part, exception are those posters that explicitly inserted their attachments as thumbs in their posts).

The navigation has also been modified to be consistent across the forums. The Watched tab is now in first position in the navigation.

I was fairly new to the forum before the update, where are users collections? Before update under my profile I was able to list bags in my collection. I recently bought a bag and wanted to add it to my list but now I can’t find it. Also how do you love a post I see “like”, I have had users “” my posts, I can’t figure out how to do it. Thank you.

I was fairly new to the forum before the update, where are users collections? Before update under my profile I was able to list bags in my collection. I recently bought a bag and wanted to add it to my list but now I can’t find it. Also how do you love a post I see “like”, I have had users “” my posts, I can’t figure out how to do it. Thank you.
If you hover your mouse over the like button, several smilie options show up.

• Haha
Reactions: BernadetteRL
@Vlad - It looks great. Thank you for all your work.

My only wish is that there be a direct link to watched forums. Having to hit the "watched" at the top bar and then scroll down is an extra click now vs how it used to be, just placed on the page. It's even more clumsy on my phone than on my Mac. Any hope that that will return to how it used to be?

Adding to your post, I like the definition of Old Guard by Merriam-Webster:
1: the conservative and especially older members of an organization (such as a political party)
2: a group of established prestige and influence :coolio::graucho:

I like the way you think. :smile:

We were actually talking about this at one of the Coach forums Monday,

and eventually I decided on something similar:

"Maybe I'll just think of it as "Old Guard". There were too many real gangsters where I grew up in Chicago for me to be comfortable with the name...
ETA:

Urban Dictionary: old guard
a defender and protector of the good ol' days of a hobby or tradition, usually violently opposed to any new additions to their hobby.

www.urbandictionary.com
www.urbandictionary.com

TOP DEFINITION
old guard
a defender and protector of the good ol' days of a hobby or tradition, usually violently opposed to any new additions to their hobby.

Old Guard
The Old Guard (French: Vieille Garde) were the elite veteran elements of the Emperor Napoleon's Imperial Guard. It was the most feared elite infantry formation of its day.
French soldiers often referred to Napoleon's Old Guard as "the Immortals"

"the Immortals" - I like that!

(Pours two glasses of champagne) So from one member of the Old Guard to another - Here's to The Immortals!

I like the way you think. :smile:

We were actually talking about this at one of the Coach forums Monday,

and eventually I decided on something similar:

"Maybe I'll just think of it as "Old Guard". There were too many real gangsters where I grew up in Chicago for me to be comfortable with the name...
Thanks a lot, dear Hyacinth! :hugs::heart:

The pics are so big! Never thought that would be a problem but I have to scroll to see one full picture, really annoying.
Anything I can do?
I think it might depend on the device you are using. I'm seeing some pictures that are so small I can't see them and they don't enlarge. I'm on a desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.