Welcome to New Members - Please read me FIRST, then Introduce Yourself!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Welcome to the slippery slope!:flowers:

ruthi88 likes this.
  2. :welcome:

ruthi88 likes this.
  3. Hello, I've been devouring this forum the past two weeks. I am really loving all the info on here and the friendly BV community.

Username
    : Jcherishz
    Resides: NYC
    Occupation/ Industry: UX but currently a SAHM for the year
    Favorite brand:
    - Bags Longchamp and now BV
    Hobbies: playing with my kiddos, watching YouTube, surfing TPF
    Favorite drink: Chai and milk tea with jelly
    Favorite food: Tacos, tapas
    Favorite TV show: Downton Abbey, Hell on Wheels, food documentaries
    Odd things about me: I love chocolate, but don't like hot cocoa, white chocolate, or chocolate flavored anything unless it's the real thing.
    Things that scare me: creepy robot movies, driving
    Current obsessions: BV and pretty cloth diapers

4. :welcome: You have discovered a place with lots of folks who share your love of bags, are never judgmental, have tons of helpful hints and love to answer your questions. Plus with rare exceptions the folks on here are always kind and positive!

5. "Pretty cloth diapers", love it :lol:. Welcome!

6. After a few months of lurking around this site, I've finally decided to make an account and start contributing. What better subforum to start on that one of BV, since it's been one of favourite brands for years!

Username: Bel89
    Resides: Rome, Italy
    Occupation/ Industry: Event production
    Favorite brand:
    - Bags: Bottega Veneta, Loewe, Fendi (not the heavily monogrammed things)
    - Shoes: Dior, Bottega Veneta, Hermes, Ecco
    - Clothes: Intrend (Italian 'outlet' that sells clothing such as MaxMara, Marella, Sisley,.. etc. with cut tags), Benetton, D&G, Sisley
    Hobbies: Travelling, History, Reading, Hiking
    Favorite drink: Aperol Spritz
    Favorite food: Noodles
    Favorite TV show: History or geography documentaries
    Odd things about me: I love learning foreign languages
    Things that scare me: heights
    Current obsessions: Decluttering my house (Clothes, bags and books)

7. Welcome to TPF. First, let me say that I am very jealous of your living in Rome, one of the great cities of the world. I was blessed to be able to tour Italy a few years ago and I wish I could go back to Rome and spend a lot of time. I come from an Italian background ,so I felt very much at home despite not speaking the language and having a Southern accent. You may be in the wrong place if you are trying to downsize your bag collection! We won't help you do that much! I hope you enjoy all of the nice folks on here.

8. Welcome! I hope you post some mod shots of your BV bags...:flowers:

10. WELCOME! WELCOME!! WELCOME!!!
    :welcome:

11. Welcome to the Forum. It is a fun place where you can openly admit your bag addiction and find that we totally understand.

12. Welcome! :idea:

13. Hi everyone! I've been lurking on the BV threads for a few weeks, and love researching here. I recently purchased a couple of preloved BV bags, and will likely purchase a couple more before starting to collect newer designs. Great to meet everyone here!

Username: Evergreen602
    Resides: Arizona
    Occupation/ Industry: Interior Designer (mostly commercial office spaces)
    Favorite brand:
    - Bags: Bottega Veneta and Loewe, also intrigued by Polene
    - Shoes: Comfortable - Born, Birkenstock, Dansko with a sprinkling of Gucci
    - Clothes: Lots of J. Jill and Talbots in my closet, but would live in jeans everyday if I could.
    - Accessories: Burberry, might start getting into Hermes scarves
    - Jewelry: Various Native American artist pieces and contemporary/minimalist styles
    Hobbies: Genealogy, collecting Jadite
    Favorite drink: Coffee
    Favorite food: Mexican - especially Tex-Mex and New Mexico
    Favorite TV show: I watch a lot of home renovation shows on HGTV. All time favorite shows are Breaking Bad, Lost and Mad Men.
    Odd things about me: My sense of smell is off the charts - great for wine tasting, not so great for breathing in general.
    Things that scare me: Scorpions and killer bees
    Current obsessions: Going through a phase where I'm trying to build a curated wardrobe and organize my closet. Also researching my family history - some interesting mysteries to be solved!

14. Welcome! :flowers:

Evergreen602 likes this.
  15. Welcome!