Welcome to New Members - Please read me FIRST, then Introduce Yourself!

Hi! I also joined this sub forum to find out more about Bottega Veneta (very late to the show and missed out)

Username: weezer (my cat’s name)
Resides: Northern CA
Favorite brands:
- Bags
many designers, I believe there can be enough (closet) room in one’s life to embrace many designs/styles ;)
Hobbies: hiking, meditating
Favorite drink: Black coffee
Favorite food: Indian, Japanese, Italian
Favorite TV show: documentaries, mysteries
Odd things about me: I plead the fifth, we all have our little vices ;)
Current obsessions: my garden, getting enough sleep

Hi! I also joined this sub forum to find out more about Bottega Veneta (very late to the show and missed out)

Username: weezer (my cat’s name)
Resides: Northern CA
Favorite brands:
- Bags
many designers, I believe there can be enough (closet) room in one’s life to embrace many designs/styles ;)
Hobbies: hiking, meditating
Favorite drink: Black coffee
Favorite food: Indian, Japanese, Italian
Favorite TV show: documentaries, mysteries
Odd things about me: I plead the fifth, we all have our little vices ;)
Current obsessions: my garden, getting enough sleep
Welcome to TPF! What BV are you interested in?

Reactions: weezer
Hi! I :heart: the TM era veneta and cabat bags! I wish Mr Lee had kept the Cervo
in his line but maybe I can still see if Cabats are occasionally being released in the boutiques since he reportedly likes Cabats?
You see quite a few pre-loved ones out there, lately I've seen several different leather techniques as well.

Reactions: Nibb and weezer
Hi there, OG here but am just recently having the urge for a classic BV bag. The only one I have ever owned was a mini cabat...love it but just too large and generally just use a light goyard when I need a tote that large. I am interested in a medium veneta hobo for my next BV or something similar
Username: Rockerchic...I do tend to go a little edgy in my fashion so this is a bit of a departure for me
Resides: NYC
Favorite brands:
- Bags
Generally go for Chanel, Hermes, LV
Hobbies: fashion, working out (HIIT)
Favorite drink: Chai Masala tea, vanilla selzer water, red wine in the winter, Corona light in the summer
Favorite food: All types...definitely a foodie
Favorite TV show: Just finished Sneaky Pete and loved it...Guilty pleasures: RuPaul drag race, RHONYC, RHOBH
Odd things about me: Unfortunately I'm pretty normal...Capricorn and all
Current obsessions: always handbags and fashion in general

Hoping you can help me find the perfect BV!

Hi everyone, I’m Rhoda, just joined, found your sight from Sophie Shohet. Thrilled to find you! I do love my bags, obsessed!
In the last few years I have purchased most of my bags pre-loved.
username: rtklarsfeld.
Live in the USA
I am a wife and mom of 3 grown children
In my 60’s
My recent fav bag purchases are Celine, Chanel, Christian Dior, Loewe, Saint Laurent.

Hi everyone, I’m Rhoda, just joined, found your sight from Sophie Shohet. Thrilled to find you! I do love my bags, obsessed!
In the last few years I have purchased most of my bags pre-loved.
username: rtklarsfeld.
Live in the USA
I am a wife and mom of 3 grown children
In my 60’s
My recent fav bag purchases are Celine, Chanel, Christian Dior, Loewe, Saint Laurent.
Welcome to TPF, it’s the perfect place for the bag-obsessed! :flowers:

Reactions: Evergreen602
Hiya :wave:
Helloradish here. Longtime reader, first time poster as I’m starting to get into the preloved market in a sort of post-pandemic panic buying spree as I realize that the Bottega I knew and loved is well and truly dead. Hunting through Fashionphile/Ann’s/Rebag for some proper BV bags has me combing through so many helpful threads from as far back as a decade or more ago… so I thought why not I’ll finally sign up and introduce myself!

username: helloradish
age: 30s, or, I grew up with dial up modems and Blockbuster
gender and location: Female on the east coast
profession: attorney, but the boring kind
current favorites: PBS and British murder mysteries, but also secretly 90 day Fiancé and Real Housewives; sourdough bread baking; nature documentaries; antique jewelry
Odd things about me: took classes on gemology during the pandemic to take my love of diamonds to the next level and am now on my way to a degree in that too!

Nice to meet everyone!

Helloradish here. Longtime reader, first time poster as I’m starting to get into the preloved market in a sort of post-pandemic panic buying spree as I realize that the Bottega I knew and loved is well and truly dead. Hunting through Fashionphile/Ann’s/Rebag for some proper BV bags has me combing through so many helpful threads from as far back as a decade or more ago… so I thought why not I’ll finally sign up and introduce myself!

current favorites: PBS and British murder mysteries, but also secretly 90 day Fiancé and Real Housewives; sourdough bread baking; nature documentaries; antique jewelry
Odd things about me: took classes on gemology during the pandemic to take my love of diamonds to the next level and am now on my way to a degree in that too!

Nice to meet everyone!
Welcome! :flowers:

Nice to meet everyone!
Hi, nice to meet you!
Sounds like you dive deep into things you love. The forum info for older BVs is vast but do hold on tight the BV slope is very slippery and goes for miles and miles.

• Haha
Reactions: indiaink
Hi, nice to meet you!
Sounds like you dive deep into things you love. The forum info for older BVs is vast but do hold on tight the BV slope is very slippery and goes for miles and miles.
Have me feeling like Alice about to go down the rabbit hole! :graucho:
I found the posts here so useful as a reader when I was starting to buy my first BV bags back in 2008 or so, and as I revisit them I find that they are just as useful now too. I wish I could thank so many of the posters who contributed back then! And thank you to current posters who are still stoking the flames of my love for TM era BV and also maybe making my wallet a little lighter too :heart: