Welcome to New Members - Please read me FIRST, then Introduce Yourself!

Hi TPFers,

This is such a great and generous community; you've nurtured my BV obsession through the years. I've lurked for far too long (10 years) leaching off your collective knowledge. I think it's about time I came out of the shadows. Here's my brief intro.

Username: Doncaster42
Resides: Melbourne (Australia), Singapore
Favorite Brands: Bottega Veneta
Clothes: Alice Temperley (if $ were no object), Monsoon (UK high street boho), Target (Australia - functional and cheap)
Bags: BV hobos only (Tornabuoni, Paille, Effiloche, Cravatteria, Fringe, Fuzzy, Velours, Shadow Embroidery...)
Hobbies: Reading, gardening, decorating, travelling, tending to my 'pets' (2 long-haired specimens of daughters who shed too much)
Favorite Foods: Australian & French fusion, Japanese, South-east Asian
Favorite Drinks: Boost juice, Fortnum & Mason tea, 'teh bing' (Singapore iced milk tea)
Favorite TV Shows: Killing Eve, Homeland, The Americans, Absolutely Fabulous, National Geographic and PBS documentaries
Odd things about me: I'm obsessive. I duplicate and triplicate things when I love them. E.g., I have 3 large Nero BV hobos (in constant rotation), 20+ pairs of Coach platform wedge sandals in 2 colours only
Things that scare me: Cynicism, sarcasm
Current obsessions: Tomas Maier's BV hobos and cabats (maybe, one day)

Hi TPFers,

This is such a great and generous community; you've nurtured my BV obsession through the years. I've lurked for far too long (10 years) leaching off your collective knowledge. I think it's about time I came out of the shadows. Here's my brief intro.

Clothes: Alice Temperley (if $ were no object), Monsoon (UK high street boho), Target (Australia - functional and cheap)
Bags: BV hobos only (Tornabuoni, Paille, Effiloche, Cravatteria, Fringe, Fuzzy, Velours, Shadow Embroidery...)
Hobbies: Reading, gardening, decorating, travelling, tending to my 'pets' (2 long-haired specimens of daughters who shed too much)
Favorite Drinks: Boost juice, Fortnum & Mason tea, 'teh bing' (Singapore iced milk tea)
Favorite TV Shows: Killing Eve, Homeland, The Americans, Absolutely Fabulous, National Geographic and PBS documentaries
Odd things about me: I'm obsessive. I duplicate and triplicate things when I love them. E.g., I have 3 large Nero BV hobos (in constant rotation), 20+ pairs of Coach platform wedge sandals in 2 colours only
Welcome!

Hi TPFers,

welcome!
i do multiples, too! :ghi5:

Reactions: Bagcoolie
Hello! Newbie here who just joined as I'm starting to move from dreaming about bags/accessories to purchasing them!

Username:
Ruthi88
Resides: Boston
Favorite Brands:
Clothes: To be honest... whatever I find at Nordstrom Rack!
Bags: Maison Margiela, BV, Vivienne Westwood​
Hobbies: Travelling, cars, photography
Favorite Foods: French, Indian, Japanese
Favorite Drinks: Rose and gin&tonics!
Favorite TV Shows: The Good Place, The West Wing, Twin Peaks, Love Island UK ;)
Odd things about me: I like crafts, and right now I'm all into embroidery
Things that scare me: Currently, the storm that's rolling in which will make my commute home a bit crazier than normal!
Current obsessions: Finding the perfect work bag

Hello! Newbie here who just joined as I'm starting to move from dreaming about bags/accessories to purchasing them!

Username:
Ruthi88
Resides: Boston
Favorite Brands:
Clothes: To be honest... whatever I find at Nordstrom Rack!
Bags: Maison Margiela, BV, Vivienne Westwood​
Hobbies: Travelling, cars, photography
Favorite Foods: French, Indian, Japanese
Favorite Drinks: Rose and gin&tonics!
Favorite TV Shows: The Good Place, The West Wing, Twin Peaks, Love Island UK ;)
Odd things about me: I like crafts, and right now I'm all into embroidery
Things that scare me: Currently, the storm that's rolling in which will make my commute home a bit crazier than normal!
Current obsessions: Finding the perfect work bag
Hi Ruth. Welcome to a very fun, helpful and supportive site. There are many really sweet, funny and helpful people on here.