Welcome to (coach) POND group !

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Does the Ali come in Pond? I think this would be a beautiful bag! I also want the Legacy striped wristlet to go with it, if Pond is available that is.

^^^^ the ali does come in pond - I think mrs whitney has a pic of hers in a thread called "Ali". I'm not a huge fan of the ali, but thought it looked divine in pond! And I believe you can order it from the stores now, it just won't be in stores until next month.

ok ladies ,
tlloves him gave her input but i want more feedback !
I'm disabled & i own these yellow capris (my favorite) that are so comfy !
do you guys think my pond satchel will look fine with it ?

Thanks in advance,
Cha-cha

ok ladies ,
tlloves him gave her input but i want more feedback !
I'm disabled & i own these yellow capris (my favorite) that are so comfy !
do you guys think my pond satchel will look fine with it ?

Thanks in advance,
Cha-cha

Cha cha - I'd have to see a pic of the exact shade of yellow, but I really do think that with the right top (probably white), you just might be able to pull it off. Obviously, you'd have to be someone comfortable wearing a lot of color, but I think the pond is a light enough shade of blue for it to add a nice bit of contrast/pop to the outfit.

I just received my new legacy shoulder bag in Pond...LOVE it! The stitching is more subtle on this bag. That was the one thing I didn't love about the Legacy line. The stitching is too prominent. IMO it made the bags look cheap. This bag is just perfect. :smile:

I just received my new legacy shoulder bag in Pond...LOVE it! The stitching is more subtle on this bag. That was the one thing I didn't love about the Legacy line. The stitching is too prominent. IMO it made the bags look cheap. This bag is just perfect. :smile:

welcome to the pond family !