Welcome to (coach) POND group !

I plan on wearing it as many seasons as possible...

I agree! I think it can work in winter time with browns and winter white. I'm almost wondering if it can be used like one would use a red bag. Red bags can be used with any neutral to add a POP of color and I'm betting the same is true of this color. If you had a neutral outfit, this bag and then a pretty scarf or necklace the look could be fabulous! This bag has really inspired me! And it can make a pair of blue jeans look great too! This is the BEST handbag purchase I've made in a long time!

I was trying to wait till February to order the pond shoulder but now hearing everyone's thoughts and ideas of what to wear, it's making it even more difficult to wait. Must resist urge to order until February. My own self-imposed purse ban ... It's so hard to wait though! :smile:

I like the style where you dont match PERIOD and look hott.

Like I have this Mango colored bag and I wear it with everything but black!

I know this girl who wears a blue cardigan, pink scarf, yellow eyeshadow, and red shoes and looks super cute.

Pond would go with a bunch of colors, even red.

Ok ladies, I'm quickly falling in love with the Pond color. It's totally growing on me and I'm thinking of getting something in it. I just got a credit letter from Coach cause my bag couldn't be repaired and I'm thinking of getting either the satchel or the shoulder bag. Question is... get the bag in Pond with the black wristlet, or get the bag in black with the pond wristlet. Do you think the pond would go with just as much as the black would? I can't decide between which bag and which color! I'm so darn indecisive!! :noggin: Any suggestions? Also, does anyone have the satchel in Pond and if so can you post pictures? TIA!

Ok ladies, I'm quickly falling in love with the Pond color. It's totally growing on me and I'm thinking of getting something in it. I just got a credit letter from Coach cause my bag couldn't be repaired and I'm thinking of getting either the satchel or the shoulder bag. Question is... get the bag in Pond with the black wristlet, or get the bag in black with the pond wristlet. Do you think the pond would go with just as much as the black would? I can't decide between which bag and which color! I'm so darn indecisive!! :noggin: Any suggestions? Also, does anyone have the satchel in Pond and if so can you post pictures? TIA!

I LOVE THE POND & I HAVE THE SATCHEL. LOOK AT MY COLLECTION FOR PICS.

I LOVE THE POND & I HAVE THE SATCHEL. LOOK AT MY COLLECTION FOR PICS.

I totally missed that! Thanks Cha Cha - it's GORGEOUS!!! :drool: :drool: Do you think it's a pretty heavy bag? Do you think that the size of it is too large, or is it just right? I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb when I use it. I'm totally self conscious about everything. What do you think?

to me its not that heavy & im disabled so im very sensative.
it is large & you will get alot of attention .
i get many compliments when i wear the bag & hubby gets nervous because that might encourage more future purses ($$$).lol

the compliments come from mostly women & even senior citizen take notice on my pond.lol

Question is... get the bag in Pond with the black wristlet, or get the bag in black with the pond wristlet. Do you think the pond would go with just as much as the black would? TIA!

I have both the black and the pond shoulder bag and I love both. I also have the wristlet in pond to use with both shoulder bags. It depends on what you want to use the bag for. For an everyday bag, I'd say black but if you have a black everyday bag then go for pond. If you want a bag to carry on your shoulder then get the shoulder bag but if you don't mind hand carrying your bag, then get the satchel! You can't go wrong because they are all fabulous bags but I'd take a good look at my wardrobe first then what your needs are and go from there. Does all that make sense or even help at all??? :shrugs: I hope so! LOL!