Food Weird Food/Drink You're Addicted To?

Lately I've become addicted to marshmallow creme :lol: I bought it to put in hot chocolate then ended up just eating the whole jar!

Yum!
I can't eat the whole jar but just a spoonful is so yummy sometimes.
I tend not to eat any though until I'm making fudge since that's an ingredient in it. :P

And mine...I LOVE the Chester's Hot Fries. It's the weirdest thing...I used to be addicted to them in middle school then the grocery stores stopped carrying them. But then when I started college, my school's mini mart carried them and I got re-addicted. Darn lol.

Yum!
I can't eat the whole jar but just a spoonful is so yummy sometimes.
I tend not to eat any though until I'm making fudge since that's an ingredient in it. :P

And mine...I LOVE the Chester's Hot Fries. It's the weirdest thing...I used to be addicted to them in middle school then the grocery stores stopped carrying them. But then when I started college, my school's mini mart carried them and I got re-addicted. Darn lol.

I love those tooo! They're so good.

love plantain chips, have gto hide them not to be too tempted!

I used to be the same way. there was a small Farmer's Market supermarket near my home in GA and every day or other day, I would buy two bags of plantain chips. one day, I returned and they were out - I had bought out the whole supply of a particular brand or so it seemed. So I had to switch brands and I eventually convinced myself that I was being crazy. I was giddy when the original brand returned.

I don't know where to get it now so I'm safe. LOL

I always eat my green apple with salt :biggrin:
I don't think it's weird because where I came from it's normal but in Sydney people always gives me curious and "you are weirdo!" look everytime I have this combo :biggrin:

I LOVE ramen noodles. I never cook them, they are so good dry, straight out of the package. Yum!!

I also love Scooby Doo push-up sherbet pops. They have to be the ones that have different flavors mixed in and only the kind with Scoob Doo on the box.