we know girls love bbags but what do guys think of them?

MY ENGLISH IS POOR~BUT YOU NEEDN'T TELL ME "why the hell would you ask me why i want a white one? i can make my own decision, jeez. learn some english. "

I POSTED
"I don't think the black city looks like a black garbage bag.
And I don't know why you ask the white one??
White city doesn't come out each season and year.
You may check the thread about the color in each year. "

YOU SAID YOU DON'T LIKE BLACK CITY, AND THE TITLE OF YOUR THREAD IS THE WHITE ONE~!!
WHEN DID I SAY YOU MUST GET A WHITE ONE?? I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A DESITION FOR ANYONE!!!

I think she meant to post it here: http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...on-does-white-city-come-out-every-497773.html

sorry ruirui, we know you're trying to help out :hugs:

My DH is a supporter of Manchester City football club and the colour of the team is sky Blue. so, he is happy whatever the colour is close to the sky blue and the style is City.He gave me a chance to buy me a bal only once whlie ago, when he saw Ciel City at the Bal boutique but it wasnt my cup of tea and probably he knew it!!!

Apart from the story,He is always taking a mick of me having so many same style bags but he likes the most of my balenciaga bags except Giant hard Ware.

Excuse me?!

just forget it lol i took what she said literally and out of context and if english was her 1st language, i wouldnt have misunderstood and she wouldve explained it better, but now i see what she was trying to say because i was talking about black and white. i thought she had an attitude problem lmao sorry guys. :x i still cant decide between black and white. fail.

DH doesn't care what bag I wear & doesn't have a clue on how much they cost. It's better that way or he'll have a heart attack. All he cares are Real Estates, surf boards & see me happy everyday.

You know now that I read that nipple comment I cant get it out of my head every time I look at giant hardware! Good thing I love RH.

When my SO was trying to find out what to get me for my birthday, I showed him the black SGH City [that is now sitting in my office waiting to be opened!!!] and he actually said, Oh good, one of the big nipple ones. I like those.

Of course. Sorry to ruin it for you guys. He called them "thimbles" at first, but clearly nipples are far more entertaining to reference.

When my SO was trying to find out what to get me for my birthday, I showed him the black SGH City [that is now sitting in my office waiting to be opened!!!] and he actually said, Oh good, one of the big nipple ones. I like those.

Of course. Sorry to ruin it for you guys. He called them "thimbles" at first, but clearly nipples are far more entertaining to reference.

THAT IS HILARIOUS.

My husband refers to them as 'thimbles' but I'm going to tell him about the nipple reference, and I'm sure it will then turn into his favorite bag, LOL!!! :P

oooh my husband loves this thread lol

He HATES balenciaga bags, he just doesnt get why they make me go gooey, he says, and I state - they look like the 2 pound 99 pence bags you find on market stalls!!!

I love them, for me the first it THE perfect bag! slouchy, great size for me, and light as a feather, but hubby really really isnt with me on this ;)

oh well, it doesnt put me off !

Hmm. I'm asian. So, my brother knows his designers! He also lives in NYC and carries Weekender. So, he likes them. He loves leather products too!

My SO likes my Bbags because he thinks they are very "me". Plus they make me happy. He does not however like the Giant Hardware as he thinks it is too much.

^^Livia - me too. My husband says the same thing (as do my co-workers) that they're just "me". My SO hates (with a purple passion) GH too. He thinks (don't get mad at me this is HIS opinion not mine) that GGH or GSH makes a balenciaga bag look cheap ((hiding))) he says they look like giant thimbles. He prefers the understated look of RH. ;)