we know girls love bbags but what do guys think of them?

ahhhpushit

Jul 26, 2009
not the guys who are fashion forward and own them already or want one.. more like clueless guy friends & bfs/hubbys. any experiences?

AXiD23

Aug 15, 2009
my boyfriend does not like mine too much, he thinks $1,000 should go to parts to make his car faster haha

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
My husband likes my b-bags. He thinks they're very "my style". He really hates logo bags though, so he likes the understated look of Bal bags. He now points them out to me if he sees them when we're out. hehe.

dizzywizzy

BBag OCD Sufferer
O.G.
Sep 29, 2008
Online Shopping :)
I showed my husband my like new black PH s/s04 Weekender and told him it was really rare, and how much it was worth, and he about keeled over.

He said I could get a bag exactly like that at the market for $20!!!!
Oh, how little they understand.... :P

QueenDalia

O.G.
May 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
My husband hated my Charbon city regular hardware bag when I first bought it.. He said it looked like an old teacher's bag.. but he started liking it when it got more slouchy...

meganka

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Hong Kong
my male friends just roll their eyes when i showed them my collection pics...
they think every style look the same......they just don't understand........

my brother always described my black ggh pt as *many ferrero rocher on my sister's bag*:shrugs:

DiorKiss

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
My girl friends don't even like Balenciaga, but they're not exactly fashion forward either. They seem to only like cheap, non-brand bags, they wouldn't even recognize a Bal if it was dancing in naked in front of them.
And that's not even the point, but it seems that every time I swoon over a designerbag I want (doesn't matter if it's Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Chloé, or Chanel) they don't like it.

sweetlust

O.G.
Dec 19, 2008
my brother always described my black ggh pt as *many ferrero rocher on my sister's bag*:shrugs:
:lolots:

I think my SO secretly hates BBAGS but he doesn't say so because I like them? He once asked me "Whats is it with women and handbags?"

:thinking::girlwhack:

schadenfreude

really
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
I think mine prefers the GH because, well, he can talk about them having giant nipples, and he thinks they look more expensive and upscale than the RH. And he doesn't like my Camel City and Work... he thinks they're boring.

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I think mine prefers the GH because, well, he can talk about them having giant nipples, and he thinks they look more expensive and upscale than the RH. And he doesn't like my Camel City and Work... he thinks they're boring.
^^Ah men, any excuse to talk about nipples. LOL

ahhhpushit

Jul 26, 2009
^^Ah men, any excuse to talk about nipples. LOL
lmao i'll never look at the GH the same way again, this is almost when i was gaga for botkier bryant hobo and some guys thought the pockets looked like butt cheeks or a chest and then i didnt want that botkier bag anymore. -_-