we know girls love bbags but what do guys think of them?

I don't have a BF right now, but I travel and work very closely with several men who have noticed over the years that my bags all "kind of look like they came from the same store."

A few have commented that their wives/GFs would love them, which I consider a compliment. There are only a couple who know the cost, and they scoff of course - but if men can feel okay about spending $200/week on their never-ending stream of fantasy football/baseball/hockey/whatever leagues, I figure that buying a few Bbags a year (that I can enjoy forever!!) is a reasonable use of my expendable cash.

thanks Livia1! Luckily my whole fam is here w/ my grandma every day so she knows we are all here pulling for her to make it through.

as for the present, i really think it's a CP!! i'll definitely post pics when I'm back home.

^^ Awww ... emJ, that's so sweet of your boyfriend to buy you a CP. Remember to post a pic :smile:

And, I hope your grandma is doing much better!

my DH think all my bals looks the same, but he likes the leather, the craftmanship and the style, he prefer me buying finest craftmanship bag and off course understand that will reflect in the price but he don't care.
he don't "quit" know the real retail price but he support me buying my bals as long as i do not break our bank account :P

My dh likes them and definitely is opinionated - likes the City best, likes the Work and thinks the Day is alright. Much prefers rh, but has only seen and not liked the GGH which I no longer have. Got a GSH on the way so we'll see how he likes that!

On the other hand, when I start waxing poetic about my Bal - usually in the car while it's sitting on my lap - he rolls his eyes and when I say that I thought he loved them too (!) he just tells me it's only because they make me so happy :love:

HOWEVER, my 9 year old son really likes them and ALWAYS notices a new bag and comments on the color. :supacool: Such a cool kid lol!

yay! my DH think the same thing too, whenever i came to tpf drooling over at the pictures he will just smile and saids i likes it when you likes it!!

and my 4 year old recognized the colors i show her too!!

Why is it that men always seem to like city RH style? At least my BF loves my black city RH. He literally started laughing when he saw a magenta city RH and said "are you seriously gonna carry that?"... I don't get what's so funny?! And he also doesn't like GGH or GSH or any other styles besides the city... but he does recognize it when we are out and he points them out to me like I didn't notice myself! GEEZ

My grown sons are enablers. They both appreciate the RH Bals. Especially the younger one, who understands the desire to own beautiful things...he collects trucks, always in various stages of restoration, electronic everything, and especially guitars. Every once in a while though, after a Bal purchase, he'll say, "Really? another one?":lolots:

My old Italian father thinks it is a hilarious waste of money. He thinks I should sell all of them....except for the Rouge Theatre City, which he grudgingly admires. :whiteflag:

My grown sons are enablers. They both appreciate the RH Bals. Especially the younger one, who understands the desire to own beautiful things...he collects trucks, always in various stages of restoration, electronic everything, and especially guitars. Every once in a while though, after a Bal purchase, he'll say, "Really? another one?":lolots:

My old Italian father thinks it is a hilarious waste of money. He thinks I should sell all of them....except for the Rouge Theatre City, which he grudgingly admires. :whiteflag:

Your father has great taste then :yes:

My DH likes what ever I like, he says, but he really likes the purples of all shades the best. He has never liked really big bags so city's and days are just the right size for me and him.