Wardrobe items you skimp on

Basics like t-shirts and stuff! I tried to buy more expensive brands but in the end, they all feel the same to me LOL. Besides, I love to layer so only a tiny part of them show!

I skimp on layering camis (old navy) v-neck t's (target or walmart) and jammie bottoms (old navy or target). I love panties, so I buy cheap, expensive...it just depends on where I am when I see them. I love Soma panties which are a little pricey (about 13.00 a pair) and I love Target panties and lacy tanks. I also skimp on socks. I NEVER skimp on pretty nightgowns or bras.

PJ's.. I just wear one of my BF's old tshirts and a pair of undies. Oh and tank tops. I usually wear some sort of tank under other shirts/zip ups (hooray for layering!) so I don't really care about them and when I find a good deal I stock up. Forever 21 had nice-ish ones with lace for like $6 last summer! I bought like 7 of them :angel::rolleyes:

My pajamas are either: free t-shirts acquired in college, old clothes that are bleached or tattered, gifts from my aunt, clearance items at target/old navy. And I buy my prescription glasses from America's Best so they are only $35 a pair!

depends what u mean by skimp on...

i don't buy the cheapest underwear, but i don't buy super expensive type lingerie. i have a few brands that i stick (bonds) to that meet the criteria of skin toned, no visible panty lines and comfortable (and wash well!)

socks - i buy the cheapest comfiest ones

sportsgear - usually all old tshirts become sports wear tops. i will invest more in a good sports bra to limit bounce factor and therefore future sag factor. but for trackpants and shorts - cheapest and comfiest ones i can find.

basic tops - definitely skimp on - go cotton on tops for $5!!!