Want to see my 'books' ??

Thank you all..
I use my KMs for many purposes, and I'm so pleased with them!

BUT as you can see..I need a BLACK:biggrin:..and there is an ongoing joining list for a bespoke on this one!!

^^ I love the yellow glossy too!! And the apple! I love kissies! I agree we should bespoke these more often! I think with each season we should bespoke another kissie! Black crash is first for me!

Oh, Bonnie!!! What a lovely library you have.

Kiss Mes really are the most lovely and useful little bags. I aspire to have a collection like yours. That yellow glossy and tan matte really grab me right away.

I have a pewter, chocolate matte and kiwi sheen and the dark blue crash should be en route soon. And, of course, the black crash BeSpoke is soon to be underway.

I don't know how I ever got on without them.

I look forward to all of your "sequels." lol

Thank you all!

Kiss mes are really useful little bags !!!!

Well, I had another photo session ready today..bags were all lined up..BUT my camera was on a strike..and I don't know why!

Pls be patient..I'm getting the batteries loaded again..so I am sure this is not the problem!

Ok..camera is up again.It is an oldie, but I really like the colours taken with it; much better than with my new one!

So, first my APs. I have a bunch of them use them differently..some more , some less, but my first one a Pewter from 2007 is always in use, because here I keep reciepts and small change.

I've taken a comparing picture with the old Pewter and my new one..of course I needed a back-up....who knows when BE will put them up for sale again..LOL.. You can see that the corners of the old Pewter are slightly rubbed, but it is 'on work' 24/7, so I don't mind that much...also the zipper has been refined a bit, allthough I did not mind the little more coarse type.

The two last APs in the basket are the Black crash..new and old type...and a bunch of other colours :biggrin:

Attachments

• P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 64
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 68
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 66
  • P1010001-5.JPG
    P1010001-5.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 80
Next model is the TME. This is a very light and roomy bag to wear.I have currently 10 of them ..had 13..but a DIlL loves them very much!:smile:

So she has the Petrol sheen as well as the Plum crash and Black pebbled, which I had to re-purchase..LOL!

My aim is to downsize my bags in this model. I tend to use the pebbled ones most..they are the hardiest..and I am also very fond of the only one I made a individual bespoke in the Fuchsia as well as one of my fav leathers : Plum Crash..and these four are enough for me...I think..allthough the Turquoise leather is just for itself. Oh well, better not say too much!

Here they are:
First picture: Berry wax/ Fuchsia sheen
Second picture: Aubergine and Plum crash
Third picture: Taupe matte and Tan matte
Fourth picture: Black and Milk choco pebbled
Fifth picture: all ten with Turquoise sheen and Yellow glossy as the first

Attachments

• P1010009.JPG
    P1010009.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 71
  • P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 67
  • P1010011.JPG
    P1010011.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 54
  • P1010012-1.JPG
    P1010012-1.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 62
  • P1010007-2.JPG
    P1010007-2.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 70
This is what I am talking about!!!:nuts:

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this thread!!

Bonnie...I really want to come play with your rainbow of BE bags!!!