Want to see my 'books' ??

Awww...Bonnie...:hugs: to you and feel better! I just did not want this thread to fall off the first page!

And I am really excited to see what you and Jackie whipped up!! It will be worth the wait!

Besides...in all honesty, if you did an entire collection picture all at once...I would probably not be able to handle it! Little at a time, works for me!

And I'm continuing my thread with the :

Love Me Minis!!:biggrin:

First picture..all together. I had the Red fiamma and Grey matte too, but back then I didn't want more then 8 , so I gave two away...I should have known better..LOL! I still regret the Grey matte..but the new owner loves her!

Second picture: Black crash and Black thick matte (original)
Third: Original Tan matte and Choco brown matte
Fourth: Purple sheen and Petrol sheen
Fifth: Cobalt sheen and Apple Green matte

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 56
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 47
  • P1010008.JPG
    P1010008.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 44
  • P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 43
  • P1010012.JPG
    P1010012.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 48
Next:
Wine sheen and Fuchsia sheen
Mandarin matte and Mustard yellow pearlised
Cream croc and Pewter

The last pic is of the Black matte..original..as you might be able to see, no strap was attached to tags and the inner pocket was fixed..plus the size was a bit smaller than of today...the original owner is from this forum ;)

I have a Green crash on BEC at the moment, and as some of you know, I can't have an uneven amount of bags, so I'm thinking of my very last LMM to be either Antracite, Grey matte or Mottled Gold..leaning on the Antracite for now! But I want the extinct Plum crash...

Hope you enjoyed my pics..it was an ordeal to take them!!:P
I have a female in heat, so two males were howling in the background together with the whimpers from one lusty girl :graucho:

Attachments

• P1010016.JPG
    P1010016.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 39
  • P1010014.JPG
    P1010014.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 36
  • P1010018.JPG
    P1010018.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 47
  • P1010021.JPG
    P1010021.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 43
Thanks Herm!! They are cute!! I don't use them as much as I wanted..I like HUGE bags, but once in a while, I don't need so much with me..as if I ever do..haha..then I really enjoy the LMM.

I have a Green crash on BEC at the moment, and as some of you know, I can't have an uneven amount of bags, so I'm thinking of my very last LMM to be either Antracite, Grey matte or Mottled Gold..leaning on the Antracite for now! But I want the extinct Plum crash...

:

Oh, a Green Crash Mini would match my British Racing Green Mini perfectly! But maybe a bag named "Green Crash" isn't a good idea paired with a car....but I bet it'll be a smashing bag!

(Ok, too many bad puns here, I need to wake up/more coffee....)

Oh, a Green Crash Mini would match my British Racing Green Mini perfectly! But maybe a bag named "Green Crash" isn't a good idea paired with a car....but I bet it'll be a smashing bag!

(Ok, too many bad puns here, I need to wake up/more coffee....)

:lolots:..nono..you're doing fine without waking up and coffee!!:P

Bonnie...I seriously did a GISN (Giant inhalely sucky noise) at the sight of the beauty of all those LMMins!!!

I have been waiting for this!! I adore your LMMinis...go figure since this is my favorite BE style...

This is my happy thread Bonnie...and I just thank you for posting it, as I need a happy thread right now!