Want My Old Job Back...Need Some Help...Resume' Experts??

Well ladies it went good & uhhh not so good. I answered most all their questions. I knew all the technical ones as well as the "why" ones. The ones I got stuck on were "can you give us an example" type. I frooze up! I was okay until I couldn't give any ex's. I got real nervous,started to sweat like crazy,and nothing came out.:sweatdrop: Then I got more nervous when I couldn't think of anything cause they were all looking at me waiting for an answer. Lucky it was only 2 questions that I was like uhhh uhhh...

The interview team was made up of 6 people from nearby teams. I knew & worked w/ 4 of them in the past. They know my work habits & what I am made of! So it may help. Overall I think I did okay considering. Luckily I did it for 11+ years & always got praises for a job well done. Actually 2 of the interviewers were trying to get me back in the position on their own w/ mngmt. So I think I should be alright.:smile:

This is what gets me. One would think the way I live my life,I would not be nervous about anything. And when I'm in my glory I am not. I'll do & go most anywhere. Have been for years. So why the heck did I draw a blank here?:shrugs: I'm almost thinkin if I had on my after work attire,I'd have passed w/ flying colors:P

I'll keep you ladies posted & when I find out the final result,I'll let ya all know. Thanks so much again Nataliam & frick&frack & the other ladies for your help,support & well-wishes. All you guys are AWESOME!! :heart::flowers::hugs:

Sweetie, everything I bolded, and especially the part I underlined works in your favour!!!! So please dont worry about two unanswered questions, Im sure they understood you were stressed out. I wish we knew more about the other candidates, but I guess we will just have to wait and see, I am rooting for you! :woohoo:

Sweetie, everything I bolded, and especially the part I underlined works in your favour!!!! So please dont worry about two unanswered questions, Im sure they understood you were stressed out. I wish we knew more about the other candidates, but I guess we will just have to wait and see, I am rooting for you! :woohoo:
Awww thanks! You're so kind. :hugs: Thanks for the encouragement. I hope it went well. I'll keep you guys posted!

No, we all rock !!!!:biggrin: And your thread wasnt infamous, hun, it was lovely and courageous, Im sure everyone will agree with me;)

ITA!!!
mx54.gif

Okay. I won't beat around the bush. I didn't get the transfer/job. :shucks: They said I didn't try to sell myself enough & also I was lacking in the confidence dept. Apprehensive I guess? I'm a little disappointed,but not mad or anything. It just wasn't my time to leave. Everything happens for a reason! Just don't have a clue what that reason would be! Oh well. There will be more opportunities in the future. My time to nab one of these will come!

This probably is a blessing. When I look at their workload vs ours,I stand to make a ton of $$$ right where I am at! So that can't be a bad thing...LOL ;)

Thank you ladies for your support & well-wishes throughout this. You guys are awesome!!!:heart: :flowers::hugs::flowers::hugs::flowers:

It sounds like it may be a blessing in disguise...? Sorry you didn't get it, but at least you're looking for the positives in your current situation. What a great outlook! :hugs:

I'm so sorry! doesn't really seem fair since you've had the job before & they know how you work. I wonder what is going through their pea-sized brains on this issue.

you certainly have the right attitude about this. I am sure you're right...& I can't wait to see what the future brings you.