Want My Old Job Back...Need Some Help...Resume' Experts??

Thanks ;) I'm happy as h*ll!!! I made it to the final 8.:nuts: There are 2 positions & 8 of us left. I have my interview Monday at 12:30. Wish me luck!!

Ps...I am pretty nervous :sweatdrop:

Thanks again everyone for your help :flowers:

good luck ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Dont be nervous, hun - you still have your old position, right? When you go for the interview, just focus on the fact that its an upgrade, something you want but not necessarily need. Im not saying that it isnt important, because it is, but focus ont he dont need part.

Well ladies it went good & uhhh not so good. I answered most all their questions. I knew all the technical ones as well as the "why" ones. The ones I got stuck on were "can you give us an example" type. I frooze up! I was okay until I couldn't give any ex's. I got real nervous,started to sweat like crazy,and nothing came out.:sweatdrop: Then I got more nervous when I couldn't think of anything cause they were all looking at me waiting for an answer. Lucky it was only 2 questions that I was like uhhh uhhh...

The interview team was made up of 6 people from nearby teams. I knew & worked w/ 4 of them in the past. They know my work habits & what I am made of! So it may help. Overall I think I did okay considering. Luckily I did it for 11+ years & always got praises for a job well done. Actually 2 of the interviewers were trying to get me back in the position on their own w/ mngmt. So I think I should be alright.:smile:

This is what gets me. One would think the way I live my life,I would not be nervous about anything. And when I'm in my glory I am not. I'll do & go most anywhere. Have been for years. So why the heck did I draw a blank here?:shrugs: I'm almost thinkin if I had on my after work attire,I'd have passed w/ flying colors:P

I'll keep you ladies posted & when I find out the final result,I'll let ya all know. Thanks so much again Nataliam & frick&frack & the other ladies for your help,support & well-wishes. All you guys are AWESOME!! :heart::flowers::hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

sounds like you did extremely well. I wouldn't worry about examples not jumping into your head right away...you have concrete proof of what you will do. they know that. it's especially good to hear that 2 of the panel want you to work with them. sounds like you're a shoe-in for one of the positions. just relax...I know you did very well.

I am so proud of you. it kinda seems like it might be harder to interview with people you already know...you can't throw out your rehearsed "impressive" answers. they really know you. they're not looking for that kind of thing from you anyway.

thanks for updating us. I am still crossing fingers & toes until you hear their decision. did they give you any time line? do you know when they will make their final decision?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

sounds like you did extremely well. I wouldn't worry about examples not jumping into your head right away...you have concrete proof of what you will do. they know that. it's especially good to hear that 2 of the panel want you to work with them. sounds like you're a shoe-in for one of the positions. just relax...I know you did very well.

I am so proud of you. it kinda seems like it might be harder to interview with people you already know...you can't throw out your rehearsed "impressive" answers. they really know you. they're not looking for that kind of thing from you anyway.

thanks for updating us. I am still crossing fingers & toes until you hear their decision. did they give you any time line? do you know when they will make their final decision?
Thanks L. Yea you're right. They would have known if I gave them a snow job. I tried to be honest as possible.

They still have a few more interviews left,so I would say I should know by sometime next week! It's gonna be a long week:nuts: