Want My Old Job Back...Need Some Help...Resume' Experts??

It sounds like it may be a blessing in disguise...? Sorry you didn't get it, but at least you're looking for the positives in your current situation. What a great outlook! :hugs:
Yes I was thinking the same!! I try to be optomistic. One door closes & 2 more open! I think that is the best way to look at it.

Thanks for your support! You're so sweet...sending one back:hugs:

I'm so sorry! doesn't really seem fair since you've had the job before & they know how you work. I wonder what is going through their pea-sized brains on this issue.

you certainly have the right attitude about this. I am sure you're right...& I can't wait to see what the future brings you.
Thanks L so much for being here for me & lending your help and support.:hugs: So thoughtful of you to stick by me & see me through this.;) Although it did not turn out the way I wanted,everything will be fine! We both believe everything happens & doesn't happen for a reason. So you are right. We will have to see what the future brings for me!:biggrin:

I'm so glad you said that, because now I can say that those idiots really missed an opportunity when they passed you over!!! :cursing::mad:

but you are right, I do believe that it will be better for you in the end that you didn't get it. something about it must not have been right for you right now.