WANNABE Plastic Surgery

Yup Jamie, they quoted the same for me, their youtube b4/aft look natural and nice :smile:
Heard they cater more to local Koreans and this could be the reason for cheaper price as they are not that well known for foreigners, I am going to consult them soon will keep you all updated :smile:

I look forward to hearing about your consult!

I do like their rhinoplasty work..

I wonder how their reputation is with bone manipulation procedures?

Yup Jamie, they quoted the same for me, their youtube b4/aft look natural and nice :smile:
Heard they cater more to local Koreans and this could be the reason for cheaper price as they are not that well known for foreigners, I am going to consult them soon will keep you all updated :smile:

Thank you pinky! Purseforum has been down for days & I'm so bored without it! Argh! by the way, wannabe asked me to pay 10%deposit to secure surgery date and their reply via kakao is not very polite :sad: I'm kinda withdrawn to them now..

Thank you pinky! Purseforum has been down for days & I'm so bored without it! Argh! by the way, wannabe asked me to pay 10%deposit to secure surgery date and their reply via kakao is not very polite :sad: I'm kinda withdrawn to them now..
I felt the same, before I didn't realize how much time I spent on Purseforum until the site went down, then I felt like I was experiencing withdrawal symptoms lol :smile: . But anyway, I advise you not to pay the 10% deposit

it depends. Some clinics won't ask for deposit if its not peak period. But you can even get away with less than 10% sometimes. I've known people who have 10k worth of surgery who only put down 400 just as a show of commitment

hahaha so i see there are more reviews coming in for wannabe now! I'm definitely going to get myself an appointment slot when I go back to Korea in January. Maybe then I can also share my experience ^^

One baddddddddd thing is that they are always FULL.