WANNABE Plastic Surgery

Is there skin surgery that can remove dark knees and elbows?

My elbows and knees are super super dark and it is really irritating. I cant wear anything cute and short because of them! i have tried literally EVERYTHING from Vaseline to lemons to apple vinegar and nothing worked so now i have decided i desperately need surgery! so do NOT give me any remedies I'm getting engaged soon then married so i really need to get surgery done to remove the dead brown skin. Is that even possible? if so what should i do?? contact a dermatologist?
please help!
I would contact a dermatologist. I had the same problem as you and, to some extent, still do. It's probably mostly an accumulation of dirt and dead skin cells etc. due to not properly washing/scrubbing those areas when you shower or bathe, I believe.

I'm not sure if you've tried it or not but I'd get an exfoliant or scrub. There're the St. Ives scrubs that have grains of sand(???) in them and anything like that would be classified as a physical exfoliant. Don't be too rough though. If that doesn't work, I'd try a chemical exfoliant. I use the Paula's Choice AHA peel/scrub and it's 8% glycolic acid.

You don't need surgery. You likely just need to find and see a dermatologist who is trained and able to administer chemical peels to your skin. :smile:

So far everything is going better than expected. I'm healing well and I feel really good. I was really nervous going into surgery but i got to see the docs and they finalized everything. Both doctors are really nice and welcoming. I told the doc I wanted either Angelababy, Lee Min Jung or Song Hye Kyo nose. He smiled and said every girl says they wants one of their noses. He said, do you know what they all have in common? Their noses all complement their faces, and that's what I'm going to do for you. I like the doc and trusted him from the first consult, he knows what he's talking about. So moving forward. I felt great after they sedated me and I was in and out of sleeping. I must of been comfortable because I remeber signing to the English songs on the radio during surgery and remeber them laughing at me for doing it. Once I was done. I really wasn't in pain must of been still high. But they asked to see me three days in a row after that for treatments (antibiotic and deswelling shots) they washed my hair. First three days i looked not so hot, but never in pain and I've been recovering way better than I expected!! I've been going out since the third day. The walking helps and Seoul is an amazing city!! From the looks of my nose, it looks good and I'm excited to see it when my cast comes off!! And for prices. I've checked out 3 places. And only one of the 3 try to charge me waaaay over cause I think the translator makes a cut. So yeah wannabe gives you reasonable prices...I'm very happy with my choice. Bring cash too. Hope this helps guys!!!!

Dear chrisinkorea88,

I'm going for consultation on Jan next year, is it ok that you PM me your day 7 pic? as im thinking of doing my nose too but there's no much review on wannabe thanks :smile:

Wannabe kakao reply:
Our rhinoplasty (nose bridge+tip) costs about KRW 2,500,000 and alar reduction has additional KRW 800,000~ 1,000,000 depending on the case. Double eyelid surgery is about KRW 1,300,000 ~ 1,500,000 depending on which method is performed, and KRW 800,000 is added if epicanthoplasty is done along. Thank you

The price offered from them is so tempting as compared to other clinics!!

Wannabe kakao reply:
Our rhinoplasty (nose bridge+tip) costs about KRW 2,500,000 and alar reduction has additional KRW 800,000~ 1,000,000 depending on the case. Double eyelid surgery is about KRW 1,300,000 ~ 1,500,000 depending on which method is performed, and KRW 800,000 is added if epicanthoplasty is done along. Thank you

hi missy if its ok, can u ask them if they will do it in open or closed rhino? and what materials are they going to use? thanks!

missy is wannabe's kakao id is it wannabe? maybe i can add them thanks

Wannabe kakao reply:

Yup Jamie, they quoted the same for me, their youtube b4/aft look natural and nice :smile:
Heard they cater more to local Koreans and this could be the reason for cheaper price as they are not that well known for foreigners, I am going to consult them soon will keep you all updated :smile: