WANNABE Plastic Surgery

Oh okay sorry! But it has ended already? 20th? Because there was another promotion on wannabe, and that one for sure you had to be local they told me

Yea.the promotion was ended . I think most of the korean clinic targerted china market , and if u ask in chinese they will quoted extremely high price than english. I guess language effect prices ,LOL

I'm planning a consultation for double eyelid surgery at Wannabe, there doesn't seem to be a lot of posts about this. Does anyone know someone who has done eyelid surgery there, I would like to hear more about this clinic. Thanks! :smile:

Hi sssxccc, would you mind sharing how your consultation went? I'm interested in Wannabe too after looking at their website and photos
Hey hopefulbliss!!!
When are you visiting Korea?

I am actually planning to write my review and experiences for all of the clinics that I am visiting. I had originally created a forum post previously with some of my choices. Wannabe wasn't one of my choice because I didn't hear about them until recent threads posted by other pursebloggers and their good website. I saw them through the window when I was walking down the street in APJ and thought it was worth a visit (they took me in without an appointment and was very accommodating considering they also had to find an English speaker).

If you could wait, I'll go in depth. I went to several so far Teium, Oz, Regen, Wannabe, MVP (first day) and have appointments todays for JW, APJ, going to walk into Opera because I couldn't contact them over the internet and if we have time, Wonjin because it's only 1 block away from where I am staying (M-Cheverille).

Hey hopefulbliss!!!
When are you visiting Korea?

I am actually planning to write my review and experiences for all of the clinics that I am visiting. I had originally created a forum post previously with some of my choices. Wannabe wasn't one of my choice because I didn't hear about them until recent threads posted by other pursebloggers and their good website. I saw them through the window when I was walking down the street in APJ and thought it was worth a visit (they took me in without an appointment and was very accommodating considering they also had to find an English speaker).

If you could wait, I'll go in depth. I went to several so far Teium, Oz, Regen, Wannabe, MVP (first day) and have appointments todays for JW, APJ, going to walk into Opera because I couldn't contact them over the internet and if we have time, Wonjin because it's only 1 block away from where I am staying (M-Cheverille).
I'm heading to Korea near the end of December and staying till mid-January. I'll be looking forward to your post since a lot of the ones you are consulting with are also on my list too. And I hope your surgery goes well! :smile:

I'm heading to Korea near the end of December and staying till mid-January. I'll be looking forward to your post since a lot of the ones you are consulting with are also on my list too. And I hope your surgery goes well! :smile:
Thanks hopefulbliss!! We're probably going to skip JW since we're running out of time and they have hit or missed reviews.

I'll keep you guys posted though. It's been harding going to all the consults and everything :O

I had contacted with opera ps though kakao
for my double eyelid. I would say that the staff there are very responsive. They took the initiative to call me even I'm in Singapore answering all my question. The staff there know how speak Chinese and they say the director / doc know how to speak English. Hope my information help. FYI +8225671314 is opera ps number

I had contacted with opera ps though kakao
for my double eyelid. I would say that the staff there are very responsive. They took the initiative to call me even I'm in Singapore answering all my question. The staff there know how speak Chinese and they say the director / doc know how to speak English. Hope my information help. FYI +8225671314 is opera ps number

Wow!! And the director can speak English, I definitely was unaware of that. When are you planning on going to Korea btw queenny? :smile: