Wanna share my Chopard pink diamond bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
GOOD question there! If Bee.. Bee can answer it please.

I have to be honest, now that she's been caught in this, I am doubting everything else she said.

You should,don't bother going back over her old posts,I have just done it.She is just a rude and mannerless idiot masquerading as someone with class and good breeding.I've seen better breeding in a house fly.

Well, it is a GORGEOUS bracelet, regardless! I love the pink, so adorable!

And I never quite understood that either when some members post pics that aren't their's yet claim them as their's? Why lie?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

I'm sorry but this is hilarious. Sad... but hilarious.

Bee, serious question, why the need to lie? if you are having problems you should try to get to the root of them, not mask them with grand delusions.

sadly you guys, this happens more often than you know. We have over 83,000 members and we have posers join all the time. Some of them are actually smart enough to fly under the radar, but there's a few that like to post such sensational things that it raises eyebrows thus making them bust themselves really.
Sad but common, Bee isn't unique:nogood:
And I doubt she'll be back:shrugs:
Don't take it too seriously;)

I actually stumbled on an old thread the other day, a girl had posted a picture of a Mercedes her dad had bought her, turned out she had stolen it and was just a compulsive liar. She is banned now.But she was very nasty.

we find them because we notice patterns and sometimes members notice them and report them to us. Sometimes all it takes is one stupid fabrication and we dig a little and figure it out.

I think its just sad....honestly, you seem like a really interesting person Bee Bee, you could of made some real friendships here and had tons of fun....but you decided to make fun and get your kicks instead...I think that you've cheated yourself most of all......

Status
Not open for further replies.