Wanna share my Chopard pink diamond bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

That is one of the prettiest diamond piece I have seen!! The pink color is fab!!! Even through the internet, the color is absolutly dreamy!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! thanks for sharing!!!!!!

LMAO! Coming to post the same thing Amanda.
Bee, you also go by "Kong"?
http://chopard.watchprosite.com/show-forumpost/fi-5/pi-2290116/ti-377081/s-0/

I think you have caught me out. In fact you may also like to know that after my Hermes fiasco which you know, I have not spoken a word of truth on this (and I was also intending to become an even more ridiculous liar - I am fully conscious of what I am writing) so I do not think I am allowed to be here any longer :sweatdrop:.

well, you are not hurting anyone by lying, and i enjoyed viewing the bracelet, but i wonder why you can not just be yourself?:shrugs:
me? i would of just posted a beautiful piece of jewelry for all the girls to enjoy....wishing it was mine maybe....;)

actually, I don't know about Hermes. . . I can't possibly remember every issue w/ every member, nor do I try.
But I do wonder why? What drives someone to use their precious time to log onto a Forum and post lies?

I saw the Hermes and I have to say it got very uncomfortable indeed,Why bother coming out with this stuff,its not worth the roasting you get.You seem like an intelligent and well educated woman,are you down or lonely? I hope not,that would be a shame if you were.I will publicly announce now if it helps you feel any better that I have been suffering the most crippling post natal depression since Sophie was born,nearly 17 months now,and I find its nice to know somones there,time zone allowing!I hope if you are down or whatever that you DON'T impose this ban on yourself. Just Bee yourself without the drama! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

the thing is...we've know you're a faker for a very long time, and many people have contacted us suspecting the same, it was just a matter of time until something like this proved it. so why humiliate yourself publicly?

Status
Not open for further replies.