Wanna share my Chopard pink diamond bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swanky are you still moderating,cos if the above statement is true I would just like to know how much swearing I can get away with!!! What a nasty cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEE BEE,BE A GOOD GIRL AND DROP OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH,THAT WE WE WOULD ALL APPLAUD YOU FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a fantasist....shame.

Mmmmmmm,bit sad but I have just been back over her old posts as I have put my private life on the forum out of sympathy for her,now I feel ridiculous and cheated.It seems like she is permanently,working,unemployed,broke,loaded,pregnant,married, engaged to suit whatever topic she is commenting on and its b***sh*t about all her watches and stuff as well,if a moderator is reading this please can they remove it for me as it was got out of me under false pretences,or maybe leave it and then she can see what damage her stupid s**t can cause..

Oh my god!!! I have read a few of Bee's threads and thought she can be terribly rude sometimes and a terrible show off, like when she slagged off Hermes, said you can't buy a decent watch for under $10,000 but is is probably all lies!!! Google stocks, moving to the US? Being a trader? LIES!!!!!

Awwww. For all you know, that isn't her pic in her avatar. Don't let it get you down. Remember it is the 'net, you can be anyone you want to. Unfortunately, some people take advantage of that.

Mmmmmmm,bit sad but I have just been back over her old posts as I have put my private life on the forum out of sympathy for her,now I feel ridiculous and cheated.It seems like she is permanently,working,unemployed,broke,loaded,pregnant,married, engaged to suit whatever topic she is commenting on and its b***sh*t about all her watches and stuff as well,if a moderator is reading this please can they remove it for me as it was got out of me under false pretences,or maybe leave it and then she can see what damage her stupid s**t can cause..

Status
Not open for further replies.