Waiting for a handbag in the mail

FREE samples. Don't get me wrong. Your bag is super cute and really pretty and I am sure it was a great deal. I just hate to see when people (not necessarily you) pay top $$$ to a seller when they could have gotten the exact same bag for 1/4 of the price.

FREE samples. Don't get me wrong. Your bag is super cute and really pretty and I am sure it was a great deal. I just hate to see when people (not necessarily you) pay top $$$ to a seller when they could have gotten the exact same bag for 1/4 of the price.

Well, thank you for your warning -- two years later. It's clear you searched for this seller's name on the forum, or else how would this thread come up? If I were you, I would be careful of smearing people's names. There are a lot of sellers who buy low, and sell for more. If the person who ultimately buys the bag is happy with it, what does it matter to you?

:shrugs:

Yes. That is true. People have the right to buy and re-sell and there is definitely nothing wrong with it. I was just answering the question that was posted, and that is all.