Waiting for a handbag in the mail

Thanks, Clanalois! It's a clasp opening... not like a kissing clasp but you move the little Chanel circle logo upward and the bag opens. Sorry, bad description!

You ladies are seriously so sweet.

Really! If I marry a very, very rich man or make a lot, a lot of money, I will buy a little ychat and pick you guys up and we'll sail around Saint-Tropez. :love:

I must say that I'm 99.9% sure it's authentic... I figure who would take the trouble to get that high a grade of lambskin to make the fake, right? Everything looks in order. Phew. By the way, the seller on Ebay is law56789. She has quite a few vintage high-end bags and she's so nice.

IntlSet said:
Do you mean brand? It's a Chanel bag... not sure what you mean by "style" sorry! I guess a sugar-sweet tooth-achey kind of style! :nuts:

Hahaha! :lol:

I LOVE that bag! I love the shape of it!! And I don't know about you, but I'm loving the shirt as well. That's totally something I would buy while my friends look at me like :weird:. Congrats!!

shu said:
And I don't know about you, but I'm loving the shirt as well. That's totally something I would buy while my friends look at me like :weird:. Congrats!!

Thanks! The top is Ella Moss. It's very Palm Beach in the 1970's vibeish... know what I mean? :nuts: Shu shu shu come back from London and we'll go shopping (and eat).

USCgerl said:
Yeah I could tell it was a Chanel from the pic and reading the post. :biggrin: I was wondering what that particular style is called. Thanks!

Aww, shucks, USCgerl, I wish I could tell you. When I take it to the Chanel store and figure that out I'll PM you! :idea: