Waahhhh!!! No More Amore Shipments for Pulse

I just got my email from Casey .. I'm bummed I won't be getting an Amore Zucca. But I'm going to check out Macy's 34th Street this weekend so we'll see what they've got. I'm not sure about pre-ordering a spiaggia since I'm not 100% what the print looks like.

You can email LeSportsac right from their web site:

http://www.lesportsac.com/external/cservice.html

Here is what I actually sent:

Dear LeSportsac,

My name is ___________ and I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Over the past month I have purchased 3 tokidoki by LeSportsac bags from Pulse in Missouri. I understand you are refusing to ship them any more bags in your new L'Amore print because you don't understand how such a small company can sell so many bags. .

They are a great company, with great customer service; that is how they manage to sell so many bags.

Why are you punishing them (and their customers), by refusing to send them more bags to sell to us? I had planned on buying at least two more from Pulse, now I am reconsidering my decision to purchase any more LeSportsac merchandise if this is how you treat your retailers, and ultimately your customers..

Sincerely

I just got my email from Casey .. I'm bummed I won't be getting an Amore Zucca. But I'm going to check out Macy's 34th Street this weekend so we'll see what they've got. I'm not sure about pre-ordering a spiaggia since I'm not 100% what the print looks like.

Tokidoki Angel, I went to the Macy's on 34th Street on my lunch hour yesterday and they only have pirata and adios star.

Lesportsac totally suck!!!:mad: They refused to ship to Pulse, but what about VIP Fashion & Unique Threads like DreamOfToki had said... Well, these 2 are obviously business/retailers too :cursing: It's really not fair to Pulse (and eventually us) & that stupid Lesportsac would only punish honest people doing great job... I think they are jealous that Pulse probably has sold more bags than their own website since their site offers zero customer service!!! Honestly, their site is the last place I would order from unless I am very very desperate!!!

Whoa whoa..take it easy there pal with all the mad faces lol. I hope Lesportsuck changes their ways or else they'll really anger us gals ..and who knows what will happen....lol

I'm glad u girls like it. We shall call it Lesportsux from now on :lol: b/c it is completely true...they don't care about us, providing proper customer service, treating Pulse like dirt...they SUCK!!! :roflmfao:

I know we'll continue to buy from them as long as the toki collaboration is still going strong BUT if we buy from other retailers instead of lesportsux direct...they don't make as much of a profit!! :yahoo: Let's hold em down girlz!!! :graucho: