Waahhhh!!! No More Amore Shipments for Pulse

no amores in NY ? :crybaby:not even on macy's / nordstrom / whatever? :crybaby:
i was counting on asking my sister to buy me one when she's there :crybaby: ho noooo.

this is indeed kinda weird, what's also weird is that the tokidoki website stopped updating like 3-4 months ago, only the online store updates once in a while. they didn't say anything about this print or the pirata and adios. :confused1:

When Panic Sets In....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=220101518027&rd=1&rd=1

That's my new Campeggio :smile: I think it looks a lot like annie's - which I think was just about perfect.

I've been watching it for 2 days now but hadn't bought it because ...

1) I had bid on another Campeggio before I saw this one and no was outbidding me and I didn't need two.

2)I kept think I'd probably be able to get one (or a Zucca!!) from Pulse in the future at like 20% off.

Well as soon as I saw Pulse is not getting any more I checked eBay. Someone FINALLY outbid me on the other one so this one is now mine, all mine!!

I am a bit sad though that I'll probably never have my amore zucca... the perfect print on the perfect bag.

Well they had an amore zucca on ebay this morning with a BIN of $228. Not sure if it is still there? You would have to be desperate if you want it.

Well they had an amore zucca on ebay this morning with a BIN of $228. Not sure if it is still there? You would have to be desperate if you want it.

I just WILL Not pay that much over retail. The Campeggio I just got was (before shipping) $5 UNDER retail. That one on eBay isn't BIN, it's an auction and I bet it goes even higher before it closes. That is just plain crazy!!

I just WILL Not pay that much over retail. The Campeggio I just got was (before shipping) $5 UNDER retail. That one on eBay isn't BIN, it's an auction and I bet it goes even higher before it closes. That is just plain crazy!!

There was another one this morning going for BIN like I said someone must have bought it. This is a different auction I see now.

Maybe this has to do with LeSportsac only wanting to sell to the high end dept. stores? Maybe they've promised the rest of their shipments to Macy's & Nordstroms? Pulse is very small compared to them...and supposedly Azalea was taking preorders...what happened with them? Are they still getting theirs? I'm sure this all makes sense to somebody we're just missing pieces of the puzzle. Maybe Lesportsac is waiting to sell more piratas and adios prints before introducing the new ones?

You know I've been wondering about Azalea as well? I don't see any pics up for amore on their site yet? Yet they are taking preorders. When are they going to get their shipment?

ugh! i guess no amore stellina for me... unless if anybody still sees one at a macys or nordies please post!

same here! i was really hoping for an amore stellina. i wasn't too keen on the style bag until i saw the first pic of the amore print on a stellina & fell in love :heart::love:

no amores in NY ?
crybaby.gif
not even on macy's / nordstrom / whatever?
crybaby.gif

i was counting on asking my sister to buy me one when she's there
crybaby.gif
ho noooo.

i tried pretty much every store in NYC on friday - both lesportsacs, both bloomies (one of which doesnt sell tokidoki), bloomies near me which didnt have them yet, the nordstrom near me doesnt carry anything lesportsac, i checked macys near me last week and they didnt have it in yet... i think someone on here is gonna check out the macys in the city over the weekend to see if they have amore yet... UGH! so frustrating!

well let me know, my sister is gonna be in manhattan on april 24th for a week, i'm really hoping to score something amore, i'll even settle for a denaro.
do they have anything other than pirata and adios right now? like paradiso , foresta etc. ?

I want to make a petition to let Lesportsac know that they suck, but I'm not sure how to word it.

This is what I have: "The undersigned have been attracted to Lesportsac by virtue of our love of tokidoki.
We have spent a lot of money on our tokidoki by Lesportsac, but Lesportsac has alienated us.
Lesportsac could have garnered more fans, but instead has done the opposite thanks to poor workmanship, poor customer service, and a great deal of misinformation."

Anyone have anything better?

I want to make a petition to let Lesportsac know that they suck, but I'm not sure how to word it.

This is what I have: "The undersigned have been attracted to Lesportsac by virtue of our love of tokidoki.
We have spent a lot of money on our tokidoki by Lesportsac, but Lesportsac has alienated us.
Lesportsac could have garnered more fans, but instead has done the opposite thanks to poor workmanship, poor customer service, and a great deal of misinformation."

Anyone have anything better?

how bout:

"you suck" ? :sneaky: