Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

I just uploaded an after:
154vvdg.jpg
This is soooo beautiful! I am insanely jealous. :smile: I saw that one on poshmark, but it looks like its listed as NSF. Maybe it sold somewhere else. Either way too much for me. The most I've spent on a stewardess was 75 and its red! The smallest bag i can bring to work with my lunch in it.

Attachments

• 20180105_081231.jpg
    20180105_081231.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 222
Not sure if anyone noticed but I just checked it again and the price is now $100!
Yes I did. It's probably my fault because the sellers see how many times it's been viewed leading to believe it's in high demand. Kind of the same thing that happened with the Bonnie Cashin bag. It was at $80 or something like that, then it went up to $120+.

Yes I did. It's probably my fault because the sellers see how many times it's been viewed leading to believe it's in high demand. Kind of the same thing that happened with the Bonnie Cashin bag. It was at $80 or something like that, then it went up to $120+.

I never understand why sellers do this. Any time one of my listings gets a ton of views/watchers... I usually drop my price a little to motivate someone to pull the trigger!

This is soooo beautiful! I am insanely jealous. :smile: I saw that one on poshmark, but it looks like its listed as NSF. Maybe it sold somewhere else. Either way too much for me. The most I've spent on a stewardess was 75 and its red! The smallest bag i can bring to work with my lunch in it.
Beautiful! $75 for a red stewardess is a great price!

Good afternoon! This bag is in my possession and I've just finished rehabbing it. I found it on Poshmark and it was pretty sad when I received it. Can someone tell me what the particular style is called, the style number and possibly a date (or range) of when it might have been produced? It's 9"x6"x 2" The serial number is 0101-044
Thanks,
Kay
View attachment 3962445 View attachment 3962446 View attachment 3962447 View attachment 3962448 View attachment 3962450
When I saw this post, I wanted to raise my hand and say, oh, oh, I know the answer to this question! Only because I have the big sister to this, the Pocket Bag in red too. Nice rehab, red is tricky. I acquired my bag, amazingly in virtually unused condition. Although is must have been left out, it has some fading across the flap.

Reactions: kdtexas and dgphoto
My adorable little Rambler’s Legacy arrived today and it was instant love. So soft and smooshy the leather

In case it’s helpful for others who love vintage bags and want to know what can fit in them, as it’s sometimes hard to judge, here are a few pics of what’s in mine.

All loaded up and no bulging!
066557D4-B661-47D0-87D7-5D1D12DFC043.jpeg

Goodies in! My Coach pouch also fits if I put some of the smaller pouches inside it or play a little Tetris.
5BEB9D57-516E-4C18-A840-15D693E0B3E0.jpeg

My Kobo Aura H2O 6.8” reader fits like a glove in the back pocket if I take the case off.
1C27C05B-6EF9-4BA6-9036-D3DA8E22966C.jpeg

Baby Rambler and all her guts.
* MK 6 key holder
* Small Coach trifold wallet
* pill case
* small hologram pouch with a tiny TENS unit inside
* small pouch with tiny first aid kit inside
* Kobo Aura H2O reader
* Kate Spade Sunnies
* Peace Love Battery Power bank and cable
* Gray Coach Pouch

Not pictured: iPhone 6S that I used to take the pics and some feminine hygiene products in back zipper pocket inside Rambler. She fits a ton!
EF99BE5C-A8CD-4ADF-8A41-F194250F4217.jpeg

My adorable little Rambler’s Legacy arrived today and it was instant love. So soft and smooshy the leather

In case it’s helpful for others who love vintage bags and want to know what can fit in them, as it’s sometimes hard to judge, here are a few pics of what’s in mine.

View attachment 3966384

Goodies in! My Coach pouch also fits if I put some of the smaller pouches inside it or play a little Tetris.
View attachment 3966385

My Kobo Aura H2O 6.8” reader fits like a glove in the back pocket if I take the case off.
View attachment 3966396

* MK 6 key holder
* pill case
* Kobo Aura H2O reader
* Kate Spade Sunnies
* Gray Coach Pouch

Not pictured: iPhone 6S that I used to take the pics and some feminine hygiene products in back zipper pocket inside Rambler. She fits a ton!
View attachment 3966398
Fits a ton! Need to put it on my vintage list!

View attachment 3966384

View attachment 3966385

View attachment 3966396

* MK 6 key holder
* pill case
* Kobo Aura H2O reader
* Kate Spade Sunnies
* Gray Coach Pouch

View attachment 3966398
Congrats!I I have this bag in gray. I think I need to pick up some more colors. Enjoy!