Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

Has anyone ever seen a Sheridan with dark brown trim like this one?

I thought it might be overexposed but the seller describes it as "darkest brown."

My last purchase of the year came in today, a black 5120!:yahoo:

View attachment 5252981

Finding it was a very happy accident. Thanks google images! :yes:

Really cool! Congrats! I found a BT Winnie that way selling for $35 last month, but the website was Chinese. Checked the trustworthiness of the site and it was sketchy. I didn’t want to take the gamble and risk identity/credit card theft, so I bailed. I still think of it sometimes and wonder if I should have used a prepaid card and took the risk. Lol!

Really cool! Congrats! I found a BT Winnie that way selling for $35 last month, but the website was Chinese. Checked the trustworthiness of the site and it was sketchy. I didn’t want to take the gamble and risk identity/credit card theft, so I bailed. I still think of it sometimes and wonder if I should have used a prepaid card and took the risk. Lol!

I think you were wise not to buy.

Oh yea, I would never buy from any of those sketchy looking sites, you made the right call. This one was just a google image that led me to an Etsy listing from a re-seller I had purchased from before so totally safe :tup: