Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

Jul 9, 2018
Can't wait to see your chosen BOTDs!
I chose my rust Pony! I brought this gem for two reasons: I wanted to carry my most special bag for a most special day, and I needed a bag big enough to fit my phablet and a large paperback book. I had narrowed it down to a Courier, an original Rambler, and a Pony. The Courier and Rambler were just a bit too big and I was very surprised to find that the Pony was just right! The width allowed for the oversized book. We had a wonderful lunch and I can't wait until we can go again!

20210508_160301.jpg

valv54

Feb 26, 2017
I chose my rust Pony! I brought this gem for two reasons: I wanted to carry my most special bag for a most special day, and I needed a bag big enough to fit my phablet and a large paperback book. I had narrowed it down to a Courier, an original Rambler, and a Pony. The Courier and Rambler were just a bit too big and I was very surprised to find that the Pony was just right! The width allowed for the oversized book. We had a wonderful lunch and I can't wait until we can go again!

View attachment 5078401
It's so nice and vivid!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010

View attachment 5078401
This is my dream vintage Coach bag.

Lucyblue13

Nov 25, 2019
I'm meeting my Mom and Dad for a lunch date today and even though I'm freaking starving I'm more excited about picking a bag to carry than I am about seeing my parents for the first time in several months or about eating a fat juicy steak for lunch!! Please don't judge me....

I gotta go shop my closet now....omg I'm so excited!
That's great! I'm excited too. We're going out to eat with our son for the first time in more than a year!
We went out to eat today for the first time in a very long time! I took my BT Basic Bag. All the Basic bag talk lately made me want to use one of mine. I might use my newly discovered mocha tomorrow. Excuse the dirty car seats, they need some cpr :lol: 20210508_182310.jpg

I just remembered I noticed this big piece of glitter under my piping while I was eating! I tried to get it out with my nail and a napkin but couldn't. Going to fix that right now.

Dang it! Posting this pic made me notice the scratch :lol:

20210508_182344.jpg

ETA I am such a sh$% photographer :tdown:To anyone reading my posts between edits, I am also a sh$% typer.

Last edited: